Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
tenor.gif
:mjlol:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'm just upset we didn't get a close up video capture of her face during her final moments..... Documenting the exact moment she realized that c00ning doesn't prosper..... Priceless

She probably became a black militant during her final breath but by then it was too late

On some Caine at the end of Menace II Society shyt

:russ:

Every paragraph in your post was :mjlol:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Propaganda.

She wasn't killed by 'a cop' - she was killed by someone she knew personally. He wasn't on duty when he did it - it wasn't police brutality - so the idea of her 'realizing she was wrong' while being killed doesn't make sense; it would make more sense if she was killed by an on duty cop in the systemic way we know black people are killed by police. This probably sounds like juelzing to you low-IQ types but Stephon Clark would be the perfect example of someone who 'realized he was wrong' while being shot. Despite her odd and problematic beliefs along with her offputting fetishization of law enforcement, this is clearly different.

And celebrating the death of a black woman - and hence the orphaning of black children - negates whatever 'pro blackness" you dudes are trying to invoke by blindly hating all police (or people who don't blindly hate police). This isn't about opposing criminal injustice for you guys - it's about blood thirst and hatred. And because of that 'eye for an eye' mindset being so prevalent in people across all racial and occupational lines - more innocent people, both cops and blacks, will continue to die. I hope you guys are happy...
Man shut yo pie ass up. Can't stand you milquetoast 'both sides' ass nikkas.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man shut yo pie ass up. Can't stand you milquetoast 'both sides' ass nikkas.
Judging by these responses, I'm either the most offensive 'milquetoast' nikka alive or the coli is out of touch with nuanced ideas and have become an out of touch, radicalized echo chamber.

Pick one.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm just upset we didn't get a close up video capture of her face during her final moments..... Documenting the exact moment she realized that c00ning doesn't prosper..... Priceless

She probably became a black militant during her final breath but by then it was too late

On some Caine at the end of Menace II Society shyt
I don't care what their politics are, I'm not tryna watch a fellow black person die :what:

We don't know the politics of nearly any of the people lynched. I'm sure some of them were 'c**ns' too

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
All skinfolk ain’t kinfolk. Being Black is about your psychology, NOT your biology. Being Black is a mentality. A frame of mind. And this bytch was just a CAC with a permanent tan. A real life Uncle Ruckus, so to speak. Good riddance to this bedwench mammy and anybody defending or empathizing with her. She would celebrate at worst and be indifferent at best if my Black ass was gunned down unjustly by a CAC race soldier and I match energy. So. fukk her. Her kids will be better off without her c00n ass, mentally ill influence over their upbringing :manny: