Bedwench mocks blacks abused by cops, then gets killed by one

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Where are the LSA bedwenching mental olympiades now huh?:usure: This will somehow be our fault since we did not wife her up or made her feel black enough to feel she should have never let a overseer cream her guts up while calling you black whore..sorry she made her choice..feel sorry for her kids since they had to deal with a self loathing piece of shyt for a mother but she ran towards her demise on some dumb shyt

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
140.gif
I forgot all about this show! Damn you brought me back!

Repped. (When I can)

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Naw we just see your fence riding troll game for what it is.
'HAHAHAHA SHE DIED. Thats what she gets for kissing cops ass' - not trolling to you

'Don't make fun of a black woman dying while using it to spread hate about cops' - trolling to you

So it's best I retire from this emotional, low IQ cesspool of a thread.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
All skinfolk ain’t kinfolk. Being Black is about your psychology, NOT your biology. Being Black is a mentality. A frame of mind. And this bytch was just a CAC with a permanent tan. A real life Uncle Ruckus, so to speak. Good riddance to this bedwench mammy and anybody defending or empathizing with her. She would celebrate at worst and be indifferent at best if my Black ass was gunned down unjustly by a CAC race soldier and I match energy. So. fukk her. Her kids will be better off without her c00n ass, mentally ill influence over their upbringing :manny:

Being black is not a mentality. c00ning exist in all groups. Would a Jew be less a Jew because he empathize with nazis?

She doesn’t stop being black cause she is antiblack. A lot of c00ns would have transferred races.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
'HAHAHAHA SHE DIED. Thats what she gets for kissing cops ass' - not trolling to you

'Don't make fun of a black woman dying while using it to spread hate about cops' - trolling to you

So it's best I retire from this emotional, low IQ cesspool of a thread.
Our response is simply a reflection of how she felt about us. She would clown just as hard if you or me ended up killed unjustly by tha boys in blue. So she can rest in piss for all we care. And let's not pretend tha institution of police deserves to be parsed when we both know good and damn well it's not as simple as 'taking out tha trash' or 'getting rid of bad apples'. Its entire existence was built upon maintaining white supremacist ideals, and oppressing/exploiting those who don't fit into those ideals.