Daps
Reppin
60826437_10100980603945376_8633305575481933824_n.jpg

:russ:

Got damn:picard::dead:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I know a woman just like her in Brooklyn that sometimes be on Facebook ranting and championing whenever black people well mainly black men (particularly dark skin) getting assaulted or killed by the police.

I guess you can say she's a wench / white supremacist like this lady in a certain way tho like she's "bi" & dating white girls while sometimes posting pictures being hugged up with some old white geezers.

As far as this story goes :coffee: she deserves what she got for fu*king, hyping and di*k riding cac police officers.

Unfortunately now her child have no mother but maybe it's better in the long so they wouldn't adapt to her toxic behavior :francis:.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Her children lost their mother. I feel bad on that regard. :francis:

But unfortunately you reap what you sow. Laughing at your own people suffering and being murdered. Now you receive the same treatment

Literally brought the devil around her kids, I'm glad they aren't hurt. :picard:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:scust: She’s stupid, sucking and fukking a police officer in secret thought that meant love and a relationship dumb bytch. All up and down her Facebook police posts with heart eyes.

You can tell this dumb bytch thought she had a prize in being a cac officers fukktoy. This just proves women including bw are irrational, dumb, values flip flop based on who they’re fukking or not.

This bytch has 4 black children not even mixedbut black. This cac was fat, balding and had a whole family. This bytch thought she had a prize in being a side chick.:what:

Apparently she had a an on again off again bf (black I assume) who here friends said she “loved” no that bytch loved the thought of being a fat cac police officers side hoe.

I rarely comment on articles like this but this bytch was doing wayyyy too much over a fat balding married cac , I bet she thought because she has a phat ass she was the shyt esp around black men.

Dumb bytch got mixed up in some fukk shyt,that left 4 BLACK kids motherless
Where did you read about her friends saying she had an off again bf? And the white cop was married?

:snoop: