Bedwench mocks blacks abused by cops, then gets killed by one

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
:scust: She’s stupid, sucking and fukking a police officer in secret thought that meant love and a relationship dumb bytch. All up and down her Facebook police posts with heart eyes.

You can tell this dumb bytch thought she had a prize in being a cac officers fukktoy. This just proves women including bw are irrational, dumb, values flip flop based on who they’re fukking or not.

This bytch has 4 black children not even mixedbut black. This cac was fat, balding and had a whole family. This bytch thought she had a prize in being a side chick.:what:

Apparently she had a an on again off again bf (black I assume) who here friends said she “loved” no that bytch loved the thought of being a fat cac police officers side hoe.

I rarely comment on articles like this but this bytch was doing wayyyy too much over a fat balding married cac , I bet she thought because she has a phat ass she was the shyt esp around black men.

Dumb bytch got mixed up in some fukk shyt,that left 4 BLACK kids motherless

:huhldup:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I feel bad for her and her family, this is bigger than he, it’s about racist police. People should not judge because we are alll under the system of white supremacy :mjlit::francis::mjlol:

Where is the empathy...suffered the same fate as that loser Stephon clarke. Good riddance.