Becky criticizes the booking of the women’s division

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Well, sans Bayley being stalked by Shotzi because the former traumatized the latter with a forced haircut, what storyline is out there that doesn't have anything to do with a title?

Until that -- and all these superlative characters like Bianca (EST), Becky (The Man) and Charlotte (The Queen) develop more -- happens, what you get is what you get.

Hell, the secondary titles of the women's division are cursed. One could say the division is lucky to get what it has.

All that said... the booking can always be better.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Well, sans Bayley being stalked by Shotzi because the former traumatized the latter with a forced haircut, what storyline is out there that doesn't have anything to do with a title?

I like Shotzi because her doing that for her sister...but, this storyline is dumb.

I love, again, BAYLEY PUTS PPL OVER, but, I'm still mad they didn't let Damage Ctrl be the Nu NWO.

They supposed to be terrorizing the women's division. fukk it, sent them to NXT to bully ppl.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bring the Witches back to haunt the women (it's almost Halloween).

Book tag matches with The Way, Chelsea/Pip, Shayna/Zoey, Katana/Kayden in a Tag Team tournament

Find some way to get Valhalla and Max in the ring...but that maybe a wash as each group moved on

I wouldn't mind Bianca being gone an extended period

I got nothign for Tegan, Nikki, Raquel, Nattie or Xia Li

Becky needs to put someone over and drop the NXT title to someone in NXT (really, it should be Tiffany this Saturday) and put her, Rhea and Nia in program for a triple threat match

Bayley, IYO and Mia Yim (new DC since Dakota out)

vs Asuka, Charlotte and Shotzi on some Survivor Series shyt

I got nothing for Tamani (put her back with Tozowa :laugh:) and B-Fab

Scarlett vs Zelina--I just found out that Scarlett FINE ASS can kinda go in the ring.

:yeshrug:
:wow: Hire me
It's not as easy as you think, now do all this while also trying to put together matches for the men while also trying to figure out how much time each segment gets each show? And now do it week after week with no breaks or off-season. Yeah we can all play armchair booker but when it comes down to it, it's a more daunting task than we can imagine.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Rhea is another one; she ain't puttin' NOOOOOBBBBOOOODDDYYY over. She beating up men and shyt and they now booking Rhea as playing with Dom's feelings and not being able to win without her. shyt, I'm scared her turn will be used to bury Dom. She too busy beating up men and shyt to set up a long term program.
Who on that Raw list deserves to go over Rhea? No one is credible enough other than Becky or Nia Jax currently.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Who on that Raw list deserves to go over Rhea? No one is credible enough other than Becky or Nia Jax currently.
:mjpls: I mean, when you booked like the God of War who can?

In all seriousness, this is why I'm so passionately about this.

It's not as clear as; "well, women get their TV time cut."

No, some of ya'll are trash (respectfully), some of probably have bad ideas (I bet you a bunch of them think they deserve a "Bloodline" storyline), etc.

And it's stuff like some of the women are TOO PROTECTED. Again, when's the last time Roman Reigns just DESTROYED someone by himself?

This is the most badass solo Roman has looked and even this; he comes AFTER the fight. fukks up Butch and ole boy. Drew looks strong because he has to be distracted. And then Shemo looks like an absoulute monster.

Go back to the Royal Rumble when Seth trolled him and played with his emotions and he ends up not even able to get Seth to tap or even get his hand off the bottom rope.

Rhea is the problem. That said (I'm ranting again), turn Zoey face and she's a good one, Shayna needs to go back to her NXT days. Nia. Nikki if she was booked a little better (watch her NXT match with Asuka -- Last Man Standing)

Raquel....:to: I'm just glad she didn't get fired...but, better booking would help...keep her a face, but, change up the back flex/smiling shyt.

Stop booking Rhea like Kratos..she's fukking up the division...but Becky woun't say that :unimpressed:
It's not as easy as you think, now do all this while also trying to put together matches for the men while also trying to figure out how much time each segment gets each show? And now do it week after week with no breaks or off-season. Yeah we can all play armchair booker but when it comes down to it, it's a more daunting task than we can imagine.

I'm glad you see that--that was the point I was tryna make..shyt, I would give Asuka superpowers and a mega faction and give her a 1,200 day reign with the unified women's titles. She's my fav. But, I don't cry that she's had the shortest reign in the last 3 years with Chuck and Rhonda winning TWICE. I don't blame sexism and ageism despite believing Asuka is one the best wrestlers in the world.

and I say that about ppl thinking it's racism/sexism and not the fact that Smackdown and Raw would need to be 5 hours a week to book EVERYONE.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:mjpls: I mean, when you booked like the God of War who can?

In all seriousness, this is why I'm so passionately about this.

It's not as clear as; "well, women get their TV time cut."

No, some of ya'll are trash (respectfully), some of probably have bad ideas (I bet you a bunch of them think they deserve a "Bloodline" storyline), etc.

And it's stuff like some of the women are TOO PROTECTED. Again, when's the last time Roman Reigns just DESTROYED someone by himself?

This is the most badass solo Roman has looked and even this; he comes AFTER the fight. fukks up Butch and ole boy. Drew looks strong because he has to be distracted. And then Shemo looks like an absoulute monster.

Go back to the Royal Rumble when Seth trolled him and played with his emotions and he ends up not even able to get Seth to tap or even get his hand off the bottom rope.

Rhea is the problem. That said (I'm ranting again), turn Zoey face and she's a good one, Shayna needs to go back to her NXT days. Nia. Nikki if she was booked a little better (watch her NXT match with Asuka -- Last Man Standing)

Raquel....:to: I'm just glad she didn't get fired...but, better booking would help...keep her a face, but, change up the back flex/smiling shyt.

Stop booking Rhea like Kratos..she's fukking up the division...but Becky woun't say that :unimpressed:

I'm glad you see that--that was the point I was tryna make..shyt, I would give Asuka superpowers and a mega faction and give her a 1,200 day reign with the unified women's titles. She's my fav. But, I don't cry that she's had the shortest reign in the last 3 years with Chuck and Rhonda winning TWICE. I don't blame sexism and ageism despite believing Asuka is one the best wrestlers in the world.

and I say that about ppl thinking it's racism/sexism and not the fact that Smackdown and Raw would need to be 5 hours a week to book EVERYONE.

Sheamus should've challenged for the title at that time

We was robbed

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Stop booking Rhea like Kratos..she's fukking up the division
They booked her like that because she gets a reaction. If you put Candice or Tegan or Indi, they getting crickets. Look I like all 3 but you book your stars better for a reason. That's who people want to see.

Rhea's finally been shown to be vulnerable. Who came back and put her on the shelf? Nia. So let's see where it goes. Honestly with things on the horizon it can only go up from here with Jade coming in and Kairi returning. This is why we shouldn't play armchair booker too often and get scenarios in our head that may or may not happen and then be upset when thing don't go the way we wanted.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Becky, the guys who pretend they so passionate about women wrestling all have to realize…..nobody really care about women wrestling bruh. It’s just a fact. Even the big ones like Bianca/Becky/Rhea….nobody like REALLY would care if they was cut out the show.
😂

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Long way from her comments about being miles better than AEW's women division

To be fair they probably still are, but at least that divison pops in the quarters:huhldup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Becky, the guys who pretend they so passionate about women wrestling all have to realize…..nobody really care about women wrestling bruh. It’s just a fact. Even the big ones like Bianca/Becky/Rhea….nobody like REALLY would care if they was cut out the show.

This is a wild opinion posted like a fact. It's their job to get people to care about the women
Its really not though, Just look at the WNBA :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Calm down..was Benoit believable making Kane tap out and making Big Ahow tap out? Lol
Yes nikka :dahell:

Benoit, Angle, & Shamrock would look believable making ANYBODY tap out

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
WWE seems like it's over women's wrestling, which is crazy because I recall the women's segments were doing really well ratings wise in 2020-2021 and maybe early 2022. Even Ronda got table scraps in her recent run, Becky should have realized what time it was when they took her and Trish off summer slam and put them on Payback instead. You can say that Triple H made it up to them, but the fact that he had no qualms about scrapping a match between a woman they once marketed as the face of the company, and a woman they crowed the GOAT off one of their biggest PPVs of the year speaks volumes imo.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ehhh, The one thing HHH has done for sure is give women a lot more story/tv time than they had under Vince.

A lot of them just suck :manny:

Motherfukkers blatantly lying now lmao. Becky herself is telling you how they book. 1 main woman’s storyline and then they just pop up with a challenger no one has ever heard of. Tony khan, laveck, same coin.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
WWE seems like it's over women's wrestling, which is crazy because I recall the women's segments were doing really well ratings wise in 2020-2021 and maybe early 2022. Even Ronda got table scraps in her recent run, Becky should have realized what time it was when they took her and Trish off summer slam and put them on Payback instead. You can say that Triple H made it up to them, but the fact that he had no qualms about scrapping a match between a woman they once marketed as the face of the company, and a woman they crowed the GOAT off one of their biggest PPVs of the year speaks volumes imo.
It’s sad to say but

The reason the “Women’s Revolution” really kicked off is because of Ronda when they brought her into the company they built the division around her

Gave her opponents
A Title
A PPV

Yes you had

Charlotte
Becky
Sasha
Bayley
Asuka

But it was really like “Hey we have Ronda” come she her it was fine she was the biggest star in the company at the time they was going to do Ronda vs Becky but things kept getting in the way

Ronda leaving/Getting Pregnant
Covid
Becky Getting Pregnant

Their best shot was WM 38 but they gave that match to Charlotte because more than likely she wanted that spotlight over Becky

Really it boils down to is management it a bunch of old men who don’t see women as a draw Triple H and his team in NXT was producing the best Women’s Division in North America that spawned the “The Revolution” this company let there biggest homegrown female star walk out the company because they don’t care about fixing the division

How do they make it better? Here are the main rosters they are working with.

Raw:
Rhea - Champ
Becky - NXT Champ
Nia Jax
Zoey Stark
Nattie
Tegan Nox
Candice LeRae
Indi Hartwell
Kayden & Katana
Chelsea - Tag Champ
Piper - Tag Champ
Nikki Cross
Xia Li
Maxxine Dupri
Raquel
Shayna
Valhalla
Liv Morgan - Injured
Sonya Deville - Injured

Trish & Ronda - both likely done
Alexa & Carmella - Pregnant​
Smackdown:
IYO - Champ
Bayley
Chuck
Bianca (not really hurt)
Asuka
Alba & Isla
B-Fab
Mia Yim
Scarlett
Shotzi
Zelina
Tamina
Dakota Kai - Injured

Kairi Sane - On her way back
Jade Cargill - Brand unknown​
Out of all these women only Five get used per show per week a shame because a lot of these women could be Stars but there’re being misused or not used at all no direction no reason to care about them most of them just get put in a 5 minute at most long match just to lose

Or maybe I care too much about having quality on my tv