Becky criticizes the booking of the women’s division

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The WWE Women’s Division has been bad since WM 35

When you have old ass geezers, miserable frat boys turn grumpy old men, and a man that books everybody like its a damn prize fight without no type of legs of a tolerable storyline, you get a shyt women's division all around.

Bottom line, if you are trying to watch women's wrestling in 2023, you going to have to spend some yen :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We’ve seen shyt forced onto to tv weekly that wasnt working, we’ve seen shyt barely given a chance to work and immediately pulled. There is a balance to it.

Angelo Dawkins is a prime example, we would’ve never seen him grow and progress and come into his own if they just completely gave up on him when he was in NXT in his first tag team and his millennial dancing gimmick.

Now im not saying rice krispie knees is gonna be a star, but whats the harm in Becky giving her a shot? Becky is tryna elevate 3 women at once (Teagan, Valkyria, and Tiffany) and already taking shots at Jade. At the very least she knows she cant keep feuding with Bayley, Natalya and Charlotte.

Name names. I did.

Keep Angelo outta this, according to everyone, the WWE doesn't want to give women a chance--he's a man.

Only woman not given a "shot" to do some (more) epic shyt is Asuka. But, I not crying about it, because who knows what the convos are in terms of what Asuka wants and what the writers want. That ain't always want a fan like me wants.

BTW, my solution; call up the women in NXT. Kaden and Katana is in a bad position not because they are women, but, because neither tag team division has been booked well.

Now im not saying rice krispie knees is gonna be a star, but whats the harm in Becky giving her a shot? Becky is tryna elevate 3 women at once (Teagan, Valkyria, and Tiffany) and already taking shots at Jade. At the very least she knows she cant keep feuding with Bayley, Natalya and Charlotte.

I fukks with Becky a lil bit and I think the feud with Tiffany has done wonders for her, but, she immediately came down to NXT, like a big dog, and snatched the NXT title to pad her stats and sell a new T-shirt.

Beat the heel champ clean, damn near beat two of NXT's toughest women by herself, no sold Tiffany's multiple chair shots :laugh:.

Not to mention how she was beating up Zoey AND Trish, regularly, at same time. :laugh:

Becky could stand to actually put somebody over. Trish was killin' her on the mic and all she could do was bring shyt up from the "problematic" Diva era.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Name names. I did.

Keep Angelo outta this, according to everyone, the WWE doesn't want to give women a chance--he's a man.

Only woman not given a "shot" to do some (more) epic shyt is Asuka. But, I not crying about it, because who knows what the convos are in terms of what Asuka wants and what the writers want. That ain't always want a fan like me wants.

BTW, my solution; call up the women in NXT. Kaden and Katana is in a bad position not because they are women, but, because neither tag team division has been booked well.

I fukks with Becky a lil bit and I think the feud with Tiffany has done wonders for her, but, she immediately came down to NXT, like a big dog, and snatched the NXT title to pad her stats and sell a new T-shirt.

Beat the heel champ clean, damn near beat two of NXT's toughest women by herself, no sold Tiffany's multiple chair shots :laugh:.

Not to mention how she was beating up Zoey AND Trish, regularly, at same time. :laugh:

Becky could stand to actually put somebody over. Trish was killin' her on the mic and all she could do was bring shyt up from the "problematic" Diva era.
Does all this at like 115 lbs. The Man was probably at least 135.

Skinny Bex running through everyone like a damn cyborg and then wonders why no ones getting over.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Does all this at like 115 lbs. The Man was probably at least 135.

Skinny Bex running through everyone like a damn cyborg and then wonders why no ones getting over.

I'm fine with her size, but, she wrestles with a moveset like she's John Cena

Her finisher should be the Disarmher (which she sets up with arm bars and shyt), but, she finishes with that soft ass Man Handle Slam

She should be a more technical wrestler

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
this tegan nox discourse :mjlol: I like her as a part of a tag team but I can name 15 chicks off the top of my head from the main roster and nxt who id invest in as a future singles star before I put my chips in that basket.. reunite team kick and call it a day :camby:

what they need is a more competently booked tag division so that the girls who arent necessarily world title material still have something to do and the belts arent just a sideshow, and maybe introduce a womens midcard belt and just split the two between smackdown and raw

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Her bright idea was Tegan Nox segments :beli:

I cannot wait for ya'll to get your wish of an all women's weekly show so it can bomb because being a woman doesn't make you over

Bianca Belair was selling to little ass Alexa Bliss for two months

They book Rhea Ripley like Stone Cold and she never gets got (until she got a break)

Ya'll didn't give a fukk about Aaliyah...the Candice Larae thing just does not work...Indy should prolly still be in NXT

Ya'll hated Rhonda Rousey...a legit star and they gotta just GIVE Chuck title shots for a pop

Can there being better booking? Yes. But, this idea that women are being "held back" is hilarious and it's for ppl who count the minutes women are on TV and not actually support the stars they like.

None of these mfs talking about how dope Zoey Starks is at always everything. Bianca is 5 Stars at everything and CACs still complained because she wasn't a blond Barbie. Hell, how many young women has Becky put over that last year?
I guess investing in Corbin and Karrion Kross is where the money is?
Reactions for Asuka, Bianca, Becky, Liv Morgan, Rhea definitely are main event worthy

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I guess investing in Corbin and Karrion Kross is where the money is?
Reactions for Asuka, Bianca, Becky, Liv Morgan, Rhea definitely are main event worthy

You'll get zero argument from me...give them an opponent and they could close any RAW or Smackdown or even a few PLEs

I'm fans of all those women...and ppl who tweet "Mannnnnn, if they gave Corbin/Kross better booking, then...." are crazy