Becky criticizes the booking of the women’s division

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Becky has a point. RAW is 3 hours, it would only take a little bit of fat trimming to add one or two more women's matches/segments each week.

Also, maybe another woman can get a Samantha IrvGOAT custom ring entrance, like Chelsea Green has. It's a little touch, but it goes a long way towards a wrestler's total presentation.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I mean yeah but Impact has like 10 females on their roster and Stardom isn't mainstream.
For IMPACT they'll still be used right and Stardom would be pushed (not to the levels the likes of WWE and AEW), but eyes will be on that promotion

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Becky has a point. RAW is 3 hours, it would only take a little bit of fat trimming to add one or two more women's matches/segments each week.

Also, maybe another woman can get a Samantha IrvGOAT custom ring entrance, like Chelsea Green has. It's a little touch, but it goes a long way towards a wrestler's total presentation.
Honestly that seems more up to the talent than anything

Samantha appears to give custom intros to the wrestlers she thinks are unique or interesting enough to have her think of it in the first place

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
They can fix it by giving is the Nia vs Piper Clash of Superheavyweights match we deserve :mjgrin:

And I'm talking about with ALL the spots- No selling the running shoulder off the ropes, collar and elbow tie up, teasing the slam, the superplex, the whole nine :mjlit:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Becky, the guys who pretend they so passionate about women wrestling all have to realize…..nobody really care about women wrestling bruh. It’s just a fact. Even the big ones like Bianca/Becky/Rhea….nobody like REALLY would care if they was cut out the show.

This is a wild opinion posted like a fact. It's their job to get people to care about the women

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'm fine with her size, but, she wrestles with a moveset like she's John Cena

Her finisher should be the Disarmher (which she sets up with arm bars and shyt), but, she finishes with that soft ass Man Handle Slam

She should be a more technical wrestler
If she's going to stay small she needs to definitely change up her style. She's never really fighting from underneath. She's never really in danger and that is just not believable at her size. Especially when she's in the ring with a thicker female and definitely not two women at once. Being slight is one of the things that made so many of those Super Alexa runs annoying.

To her points about featuring the women more. I will say that for 2 singles belts and a set of Tag Team Champions . They should at best have 3 title storylines running and probably at least 2 or 3 acts getting some weekly segments/matches.

RAW and Smackdown need the champion in a feud
The tag champs either need a feud or regularly touring the belts across the brand in a match
RAW and Smackdown should try to feature the next woman up challenger in matches to give them some buzz instead of show up "I want title shot"

Smackdown probably harder to work in 2 or 3 women's segments but RAW should definitely see more with the 3 hours.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Get rid of some of these female wrestlers and work on a smaller group of them to create more serious storylines. I mean their tag teams are a complete joke. A random team outta nowhere winning those belts and nobody cares. Quality > quantity.