Becky criticizes the booking of the women’s division

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Motherfukkers blatantly lying now lmao. Becky herself is telling you how they book. 1 main woman’s storyline and then they just pop up with a challenger no one has ever heard of. Tony khan, laveck, same coin.
Its blatant if you watch the shows :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I said Bianca and Sasha was the peak of the division because that was the peak of the notoriety. They were both invited to the ESPY awards and had a segment on the ESPY awards. They main evented the first night of WrestleMania after the long layoff due to COVID. They had a great match. It cemented Bianca as a top star in the company. Sasha was already a star and she was doing 'Star Wars' and appearing on red carpets.

They sabotaged the division to keep Charlotte and then Becky at the top along with the Ronda signing that ended up going nowhere.

Those three continued to be the issue. Bianca finally got her win against Becky which was nice but they wanted to stall out Sasha and Naomi in favor of Ronda and Charlotte which never made any sense at all.

This was also around the time where Sasha and Bayley on top of the women's division was actually drawing ratings and you could see it through the segment by segment data.

This is what Jade is walking into. I think she'll be a superstar and she has every chance to be a superstar but Charlotte and Becky are the two "loyal" soldiers in the way that ultimately determine what happens in that division. Will they allow Jade to reach the heights that she should.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She says this will being the champion of the fukking glorified development league. :mjlol: