"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's nothing disrespectful about calling a mutilated dead kid a mutilated dead kid

he's dead, and very clearly mutilated

you tryin too hard to catch feelings

Some times I wish MLK Jr. and co. could rise up from the dead and take y'alls place. :rudy:

How is this happening? How can anyone talk about the brutal murder of a young innocent boy who's eye was gauged out, beaten, stripped naked, some body parts were sliced off and ultimately shot in such a manner? :snoop: His death WAS in deed one of the motivators of the civil rights movement. His mother wanted an open casket at his funeral so the public can see what these monsters had done to him. Till was not 'getting fresh' with a white woman. He at best, may have whistled at her (whether intentional or unintentionally, due to his pronunciation).

The line made by Lil' Wayne and the Trayveon Martin line made by Rick Ross made me realize how passive we modern African Americans/Blacks are now and act towards one another and how dumb and numb we became. That being said I'm happy that I'm outgrowing modern urban music.

If Black people can't even take their own history seriously, who will? Black people stay losing :heh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no poignant discussion...all I seen so far is Wayne stans mocking Emitt Tils murder and downplaying it in order to defend Wayne:mjpls:....if his stans acted like they had sum sense and respect I might cosign what you sayin.....but who knows people offline maybe will just hear the line casually and look it up and find out who Emitt Til if they don't already know....but this is about Waynes whitewashed azz probaly sayin this in front of a room full of his white skater "bros",and them probaly getting a kick out of that line bcuz it is a hot line....they all in the studio on sum :krs: :russ: high fiving each other hype as hell....basically what I'm sayin is no white person should EVER be allowed to get a kick or a laugh or a :lolbron: smirk out of a Emit Til line...wayne back in the day coulda said this...but to imagine this goofy face nikka grinning thatt c00n smile while a room full of his whiteboy skater friends watch,while he's dressed like a black man lost...him looking at they pale faces wanting to be finally accepted,but since he still can't skate he decides "let me just disrespect Emitt Til so they'll really know I don't care about this black shyt,yeeeah then they'll know I'm down:ohhh:"

Is that what happened?probaly not but the fact it comes to my mind makes it reason enuff he shouldn't be usin it,a strong proud black man usin it would be different....that thought came to my head becuz it PROBALY has sum truth to it not cuz I have a great imagination:manny:

Lol Wayne is the nigg@ that snitched on Django

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
It's called a house nikka. :dwillhuh:

We lost ya'll. :snoop:

I realized what it's called breh. But I was specifically citing Steven from the movie in an attempt at humor. We about to reinstate Black History Month around this bish.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Lil Wayne is ass, Future is ass, the song is ass and the line is another mediocre 'beat the p*ssy up like...' line.

You fakkits deserve this type of crap :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Shoot ya in the head.....martin luther king

That bytch way in the back.....I call her rosa parks

Dragged that nikka wit my truck.........that nikka in jasper texas

Insensitivity is where its at. Get on the wave, u caring ass bytches

:comeon:

But really, :manny: @ this generation of kids being raised on 808s and snares. shyt is actually :bryan: when you got people in here giving ignorant ass people power that they don't deserve.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The line made by Lil' Wayne and the Trayveon Martin line made by Rick Ross made me realize how passive we modern African Americans/Blacks are now and act towards one another and how dumb and numb we became. That being said I'm happy that I'm outgrowing modern urban music.

nikkas c00n themselves for a Dollar. I want Wayne to say that shyt in front of Farrakhan and the NOI-in person. :birdman: