Lookin at my Rollie it's about that time
White man had a problem with mine
And we suppose to be shy?
The revolutions televised, Bobby Seale on the rise

Ad ya'll say Ross ain't real :childplease:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
The line was straight disrespectful. But I think of little Wayne and how incoherent the majority of his bars are. I think of Wayne and think how since the Carter II he hasnt put out a solid effort worth praise. I think of Lil Wayne and think about how he has some of the worst punchlines in modern times.

But then it gets darker. I think of Wayne and think how he has denounced his culture by jocking the white boy grunge style. He known to kiss other men on the lips. He jocked the rock n roll guitar style at the peak of his popularity. He started to try and skate. There isnt a spec of black pride or self awareness from wayne. If he could have choose dude would probably want to be white. "Black beauty I bet that bytch look better red". I'm not surprise at all. :pacspit:

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Ad ya'll say Ross ain't real :childplease:

:stopitslime: He's just reading off names bro. Dude probably knows Bobby Seale was a notable Panther and that's about it.

Honestly man. I mean, would Bobby Seale, Eldridge Cleaver, Huey P. or whoever not be completely disgusted with these guys???

And it's very unlikely Ross would confront Lil Wayne about this sh1t, so what does it matter anyway?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The line was straight disrespectful. But I think of little Wayne and how incoherent the majority of his bars are. I think of Wayne and think how since the Carter II he hasnt put out a solid effort worth praise. I think of Lil Wayne and think about how he has some of the worst punchlines in modern times.

But then it gets darker. I think of Wayne and think how he has denounced his culture by jocking the white boy grunge style. He known to kiss other men on the lips. He jocked the rock n roll guitar style at the peak of his popularity. He started to try and skate. There isnt a spec of black pride or self awareness from wayne. If he could have choose dude would probably want to be white. "Black beauty I bet that bytch look better red". I'm not surprise at all. :pacspit:

THIS

Lil wayne is a self hating c00n. Each one of his baby mamas has gotten lighter and lighter. Wonder how his first born feels about a line like that?

Wayne and a few clowns on here need to watch this movie:

[ame=http://youtu.be/umIp81ZrKsQ]"You know the damage one ignorant negro can do!" from A Soldier's Story (1984) MIRRORED! - YouTube[/ame]

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: He's just reading off names bro. Dude probably knows Bobby Seale was a notable Panther and that's about it.

Honestly man. I mean, would Bobby Seale, Eldridge Cleaver, Huey P. or whoever not be completely disgusted with these guys???

And it's very unlikely Ross would confront Lil Wayne about this sh1t, so what does it matter anyway?
It's just displaying contrast, Ross stays giving props to the legend besides the fukkboy that called the cops on him for jacking his name :win:

And I was half joking but on a serious tip, I don't think they would be disgusted. Perhaps help the brother to make some positive moves.
And you do know that the OG Seale is alive right? And Clever lost his mind became republican, criminal and mad different things :dead:.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh Wayne doesn't seem like he has critical thinking skills(Most rappers dont), so i can see why it probably didn't even cross his mind that the line might be disrespectful...

I've met and talked with Emmett Till's cousin... The shyt they went through was crazy...

:ohhh: care to elaborate . :to: let these chief keef loving fools know about the struggle?
I remember a documentary about the busing incidents when integration started :to::to: little kids in Boston , Detroit major cities being racist . Those people are still around hell they probably running the country and people actually think racism is dead :merchant:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wasnt comparing anything.

i wasnt even talking about the song just used the image and the reaction i saw to make a point...but whatever

:comeon: your argument was weak . Rap is fiction and those fictional raps about death are the same as John McClane gunning down Russians in die hard .
Not to mention people do decry rappers that are overly violent or write fairy tales glorifying that type of life

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh: care to elaborate . :to: let these chief keef loving fools know about the struggle?
I remember a documentary about the busing incidents when integration started :to::to: little kids in Boston , Detroit major cities being racist . Those people are still around hell they probably running the country and people actually think racism is dead :merchant:

:whoa: I fukk with Chief Keef breh:lawd:

But forreal though, He spoke at this dinner that we had after my family and some other families premiered the HBO/Spike Lee Documentary "Four Little Girls" about the Birmingham 16th street bombing...

One of the 4 girls was my cousin...

But yeah he just spoke about Emmett's case and how hard it was to get justice during that time period... The two guys who did it, were acquitted, but weeks later they admitted they did it in a magazine interview. They were protected by double jeopardy. This pretty much gave the civil rights movement some steam because it was in Mississippi, and a lot of the Till family dedicated their lives to the struggle... I just remember his cousin reiterating that we aren't that far removed from this shyt and black folks as a whole need to get it together because nobody is gonna save us... shyt was deep, I was only like 12 at the time so I probably couldn't absorb everything he was saying...

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
:comeon: your argument was weak . Rap is fiction and those fictional raps about death are the same as John McClane gunning down Russians in die hard .
Not to mention people do decry rappers that are overly violent or write fairy tales glorifying that type of life

man dont hit me with that "what about movies" shyt

like i said...you cant choose when to get squeamish

dont enjoy the fiction (that people on here swear is real with some artists) then be scared of the reality

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne was always garbage. His female fans will still remain loyal to him I'm sure though :ninja2: