"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

Gravity

Banned
Daps
c00ns continue to listen to this disgusting artform known as rap
Come on man, obviously all rap isn't the same. Hiphop is not a disgusting art form, it's a beautiful art form. The problem has become that only the disgusting aspects of the culture are promoted and celebrated. That's by design not by accident either. You sound like a c00n too.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
and i'm disappointed in all of you self-righteous reactionary hyperbole ass nikkas in here rambling about how weezy is a c00n

listen, no one gives a fukk about emmett till

he aint no hero, he aint no revolutionary, he aint nothin

matter fact, if emmett till wasn't so busy c00nING bragging about how many white kids he goes to school with, and so busy c00nING trying to impress his friends by flirting with grown white women, maybe his head wouldn't have got turned into a Domino's pasta bowl

every black person who dies at the hands of a cac isn't a martyr for the cause or the voice of the struggle of black america, sometimes nikkas just do DUMB c00n shyt and get killed like a DUMB c00n

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Take a chill pill. Wayne don't care, no worries and all. he'll probably be dead of an overdose in a couple years. Dudes whole gimmick is that of a drug addled Lowlife living the highlife. His fanbase is huge, he's filthy rich and is a winner at the game of life. I personally don't listen to him attentively but from way I've heard this is par for the course. Keep waiting on that public apology though. Hahahaha I just thought of what a public Wayne apology would be like, would he wear a suit? bring that white cup? have someone write his lyrics? hahahah the fukkery would be priceless

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and i'm disappointed in all of you self-righteous reactionary hyperbole ass nikkas in here rambling about how weezy is a c00n

matter fact, if emmett till wasn't so busy c00nING bragging about how many white kids he goes to school with, and so busy c00nING trying to impress his friends by flirting with grown white women, maybe his head wouldn't have got turned into a Domino's pasta bowl

every black person who dies at the hands of a cac isn't a martyr for the cause or the voice of the struggle of black america, sometimes nikkas just do DUMB c00n shyt and get killed like a DUMB c00n
:jawalrus: commendable stanning.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Gotdamn take Wayne's dikk out your mouth. You're actually in here shytting on Emmit Till just to defend Wayne. Check yourself.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

idnEyHdHWJCFr.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Have your bytch's p*ssy looking like Emmett Till - DSteezy

fukk with Styles and leave you looking like Emmett Till - DSteezy

Main reason dudes shouldn't be outraged about what Wayne spit. nikkas have been saying ignorant shyt like that in hip hop forever. @charmander I'm usually entertained by your trolling but you taking it too far with that shyt you posting breh

Last edited by a moderator:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Gotdamn take Wayne's dikk out your mouth. You're actually in here shytting on Emmit Till just to defend Wayne. Check yourself.

i'm just being real

yall in here calling wayne a c00n for namedropping the lil nikka, but yall are so busy tryna blindly hate on anything wayne does that you dont even realize that emmett till was THE EPITOME OF A c00n

he died for lusting over a white woman. he was a c00n. he was not a fukking civil rights activist. he did nothing for the betterment of black people, he is not an icon or a champion of equality.

he was a shucking and jiving simpleton who wanted to show off how much he loved white folks infront of his friends. take his dead 14 year old dikk out your mouth.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm just being real

yall in here calling wayne a c00n for namedropping the lil nikka, but yall are so busy tryna blindly hate on anything wayne does that you dont even realize that emmett till was THE EPITOME OF A c00n

he died for lusting over a white woman. he was a c00n. he was not a fukking civil rights activist. he did nothing for the betterment of black people, he is not an icon or a champion of equality.

he was a shucking and jiving simpleton who wanted to show off how much he loved white folks infront of his friends. take his dead 14 year old dikk out your mouth.

What the hell are you talking about ? He was a kid you dumb fukk. I'm sure your stanning but you need to get put on 5 day ban . Step back and look at what bullshyt you saying to defend a drug addled rapper who loves the white skater culture more than being a good rapper. You sound like fukking idiot you need to check your self I'm all for free speech but this fukking ignorance you promoting is ridiculous .