"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
What the hell are you talking about ? He was a kid you dumb fukk. I'm sure your stanning but you need to get put on 5 day ban . Step back and look at what bullshyt you saying to defend a drug addled rapper who loves the white skater culture more than being a good rapper. You sound like fukking idiot you need to check your self I'm all for free speech but this fukking ignorance you promoting is ridiculous .

no one can refute the points i made tho

i agree it was a heinous and disgusting murder, but let's not sugarcoat it or act like he was something more than what he truly was: a self-hating, 14 year old c00n who got killed for flirting with a married white woman to impress his homeboys.

just tell me who the c00n here is

the kid who went around showing everyone pics of him in school pointing at all the white kids like "dey my friends yall, dem white folks my friends, i done kissed white girls befo"...the kid who went up to a random grown white lady and tried to flirt with her so his friends could watch and laugh...and subsequently died for it

or the rapper who namedropped that kid in a song 60 years later

i know on the coli it's cool to hate everything wayne says or does, but yall are embarrassing yourselves with the hypocrisy in here

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i agree it was a heinous and disgusting murder, but let's not sugarcoat it or act like he was something more than what he truly was: a self-hating, 14 year old c00n who got killed for flirting with a married white woman to impress his homeboys.

the kid who went around showing everyone pics of him in school pointing at all the white kids like "dey my friends yall, dem white folks my friends, i done kissed white girls befo"...the kid who went up to a random grown white lady and tried to flirt with her so his friends could watch and laugh...and subsequently died for it

i know on the coli it's cool to hate everything wayne says or does, but yall are embarrassing yourselves with the hypocrisy in here

Are you dense how the hell was he selfhating or a c00n ? Ignoring the fact that wayne is a grown ass man and your trying to hold a 14 year old kis more accountable for his actions than wayne . He was selfhating because he was showing his family that he was in a integrated school?integration was a big deal back then and he was a kid of course he was going to show it off to his friends and family the same way we went crazy when Obama got elected . It was something new for black people .
I don't even know why I'm responding to Wayne is a c00n the guy decided to adopt face piercings and skate boarding in his late 20's after being a gangster rapper . If that's not c00ning and selfhate idk what is

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh u wanna call a spade a spade until nikkas ask "what do u call a man who kisses other men":laff:...Emmit Til wuz a kid who didn't know the rules of Mississipi obviously or wuz naieve enuff to think he could break em and not get killed for sumthin so simple that he maybe could get away with in Chicago.....He wuz another symbol of how evil these white mufukas really were which moved more black folks and white folks to move after seein that horror...much like everybody got patriotic and wanted to join the army after the buildings dropped on 911 or how folks rioted after the Rodney King verdict....U would probaly salute Jack Johnson for his attitutde and huggin up white woman sayin fuk what these cacs think....but Emit til is a c00n?that boy had heart or just didn't know no better....even c00ns knew the rules and whistlin at white woman wuznt one of em.

Yea its sum fake outrage goin on at Wayne but its cuz he's corny,and wac now to keep it 100%,if sumbody nikkas liked said it they would be defendin him like u are with stupid reasons too,maybe not as outrageous:rudy:....just wait til Nas or Jay come out and defend Wayne and I bet nikkas stance ain't as strong.

This is hiphop and lines like this is gon come up,but if the family is hurt by it if you NOT A c00n u apoligize out of respect,and keep it movin....he didn't mean no ill will and sum things in hiphop are in bad taste,and wouldn't be said if u thought the familys or person themselves wuz actually listenin and u thought they would be hurt badly by it...sumbody probaly bought it to his familys attention which is just as bad,so damn a jesse jackson and anybody else...family heard about it now and wuz shocked and disgusted...he should apoligize explain lines like that is what rappers do without thinkin and move on to the next line folks will be fake outraged about one day:pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Wayne is way outta bounds with that line. I seriously can not understand how any real black person could not NOT be offended by that line. Like seriously, if that line didn't offend u, what is offensive to u? Would it be cool if wayne said "killin nyggaz like the slave trade"or kill a nygga like MLK or "hang u from a rope like a runaway slave" Would that be ok? I swear man, some of y'all c00n azz nyggaz will go to great lengths to defend your favorite rapper. I bet some of y'all same c00n azz nyggaz let white people call u a nygger to your face and will laugh it off

And I love how nyggaz try to spin shyt and say "y'all some fake self righteous cats" simply because some of us find Waynes line offensive. Fucc outta here:pacspit:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i'm just being real

yall in here calling wayne a c00n for namedropping the lil nikka, but yall are so busy tryna blindly hate on anything wayne does that you dont even realize that emmett till was THE EPITOME OF A c00n

he died for lusting over a white woman. he was a c00n. he was not a fukking civil rights activist. he did nothing for the betterment of black people, he is not an icon or a champion of equality.

he was a shucking and jiving simpleton who wanted to show off how much he loved white folks infront of his friends. take his dead 14 year old dikk out your mouth.
Whether Emmit Till was a c00n or not is irrelevant. His murder was an act of extreme racial hate. The crackers who murdered Till couldn't have cared less if he was a c00n or not, they murdered him because he was black. It's not about painting Emmit Till as some kind of civil rights hero, it's about recognizing the fact that he was brutally murdered simply for being a black person who dared not stay in his place. His murder helped rally support in the fight for black civil rights. That's his importance to our history. You shytting on Emmit Till and his place in our history just to defend a rapper that you like is the definition of being a c00n. You are no different than the whites and other non blacks who attempt to defend Zimmerman by assassinating Trayvon's character. "nobody can refute my points" :russ: You don't even realize how stupid you are.

No you're not keeping it real, you have an obvious agenda here which is to defend Wayne's scrotum with your mouth. I'm keeping it real. I said in my 1st post that Wayne has been a c00n and it's a shame that it took this incident for black people to call him out. It's been obvious that Wayne is an ignorant self hating person for a long time. The same goes for his black fans for the most part. Now that's keeping it real.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wayne is a c00n but this is an example of the self hate that runs rampant within our community. It takes a line like this to get some black people to finally call him out but Wayne should have been called out. The fact that he has black female fans is sad because he straight up dogs them in his music. He has countless lines that imply that light skinned black women are superior to darker skinned women. Songs like kush & alcohol are blatantly disrespectful to women(black women especially) yet they eat the shyt up and can't get enough. Black women have no self esteem. c00ning is actually what's hot right now, it's become more than acceptable. Black people are literally starting to hate being black.

Wayne been a c00n. But he a simp ass c00n, which is even worse. Black folk been throwing their race into the bushes for quite a few years now, especially when they start to act like white folk and think that it is cool to be some random CAC.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
this nikka charmander's avi got me crying every time i see it.

:laff:

wayne wrong for that shyt tho

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Wayne is way outta bounds with that line. I seriously can not understand how any real black person could not NOT be offended by that line. Like seriously, if that line didn't offend u, what is offensive to u? Would it be cool if wayne said "killin nyggaz like the slave trade"or kill a nygga like MLK or "hang u from a rope like a runaway slave" Would that be ok? I swear man, some of y'all c00n azz nyggaz will go to great lengths to defend your favorite rapper. I bet some of y'all same c00n azz nyggaz let white people call u a nygger to your face and will laugh it off

And I love how nyggaz try to spin shyt and say "y'all some fake self righteous cats" simply because some of us find Waynes line offensive. Fucc outta here:pacspit:

Co-sign. Fukk all these c00n azz nikkaz.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

Nas said he was "hangin nikkaz like the Ku Klux Klan" in that same live at the bbq verse.

like I said, you fakkits are a bunch of hypocrites

:pacspit:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:russ: @ you having over 8K posts on here and still not knowing how to embed pics/gifs

lomf.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Whether Emmit Till was a c00n or not is irrelevant. His murder was an act of extreme racial hate. The crackers who murdered Till couldn't have cared less if he was a c00n or not, they murdered him because he was black. It's not about painting Emmit Till as some kind of civil rights hero, it's about recognizing the fact that he was brutally murdered simply for being a black person who dared not stay in his place. His murder helped rally support in the fight for black civil rights. That's his importance to our history. You shytting on Emmit Till and his place in our history just to defend a rapper that you like is the definition of being a c00n. You are no different than the whites and other non blacks who attempt to defend Zimmerman by assassinating Trayvon's character. "nobody can refute my points" :russ: You don't even realize how stupid you are.

No you're not keeping it real, you have an obvious agenda here which is to defend Wayne's scrotum with your mouth. I'm keeping it real. I said in my 1st post that Wayne has been a c00n and it's a shame that it took this incident for black people to call him out. It's been obvious that Wayne is an ignorant self hating person for a long time. The same goes for his black fans for the most part. Now that's keeping it real.

what makes emmett till off limits tho?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you dense how the hell was he selfhating or a c00n ? Ignoring the fact that wayne is a grown ass man and your trying to hold a 14 year old kis more accountable for his actions than wayne . He was selfhating because he was showing his family that he was in a integrated school?integration was a big deal back then and he was a kid of course he was going to show it off to his friends and family the same way we went crazy when Obama got elected . It was something new for black people .
I don't even know why I'm responding to Wayne is a c00n the guy decided to adopt face piercings and skate boarding in his late 20's after being a gangster rapper . If that's not c00ning and selfhate idk what is

You clowning Wayne for doing something more constructive than gang banging? WTF is wrong with you. The line is nothing to be offended over. fukkin Rick Ross talking bout raping bytches where's the outrage over that? Emmitt Till got the shiit beat out of him, right or wrong, it happened.