"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Lol I'd be lying if I agreed with charmander in anyway on this issue, but like dude above said ... the avatar is just :wow: perfect for this topic/his posts.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Are you dense how the hell was he selfhating or a c00n ? Ignoring the fact that wayne is a grown ass man and your trying to hold a 14 year old kis more accountable for his actions than wayne . He was selfhating because he was showing his family that he was in a integrated school?integration was a big deal back then and he was a kid of course he was going to show it off to his friends and family the same way we went crazy when Obama got elected . It was something new for black people .
I don't even know why I'm responding to Wayne is a c00n the guy decided to adopt face piercings and skate boarding in his late 20's after being a gangster rapper . If that's not c00ning and selfhate idk what is

70052_umadspagett.gif

That lil nikka died as a result of excessive c00nING :russ:

If he wasn't so eager to show off around white folks, he wouldn't have ended up lookin' like The Thing from Fantastic Four :laugh:

LOL @ nikkas tryna make a big deal outta this....I've heard FAR worse things in hiphop. Let Wayne do what he do, even if he is a c00n, too

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
emmett till was not fighting for lil wayne's free speech :laff:

emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it

he was not a member of or the start of the civil rights movement, he was not a freedom fighter

rofl @ some cacs and armchair activists up in arms about this because the best rapper alive said it

if Joey Faga$$ or Kendikk Labar made a song talmbout "my champion hoodie beat up like emmett till" no one would give a fukk, but since the GOAT did it now it's a problem
Actually he was murdered for "staring" at a white woman. He looked at a white woman, his mom had the courage to put his mutilated, tortured body on public display even against death threats. That powerful imagery was very helpful and sparked the civil rights movement. It put a face to the ugliness of jim crowe and racism.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
no one can refute the points i made tho

i agree it was a heinous and disgusting murder, but let's not sugarcoat it or act like he was something more than what he truly was: a self-hating, 14 year old c00n who got killed for flirting with a married white woman to impress his homeboys.

just tell me who the c00n here is

the kid who went around showing everyone pics of him in school pointing at all the white kids like "dey my friends yall, dem white folks my friends, i done kissed white girls befo"...the kid who went up to a random grown white lady and tried to flirt with her so his friends could watch and laugh...and subsequently died for it

or the rapper who namedropped that kid in a song 60 years later

i know on the coli it's cool to hate everything wayne says or does, but yall are embarrassing yourselves with the hypocrisy in here

:yeshrug: you

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Actually he was murdered for "staring" at a white woman. He looked at a white woman, his mom had the courage to put his mutilated, tortured body on public display even against death threats. That powerful imagery was very helpful and sparked the civil rights movement. It put a face to the ugliness of jim crowe and racism.

:usure: proof?

this is the first time anywhere i've heard anyone say that, it's almost universally agreed upon that he was whistlin at her and tryna flirt with her

even in the 50's i doubt a white woman is gonna run outside, grab her gun in fear, then tell her husband who in turn goes to a kid's house in the middle of the night and abducts and murders him for "staring"

that sounds like a sugarcoated NAACP remix to the real story

either way, it was a fukked up murder...but nikkas die everyday, there's countless rappers namedropping countless murdered black people, what makes emmett till off limits? just because wayne said it?

you have made it clear in here that "ugh wayne is so dumb lolz he dun even know who dat is he prolly learned it from kanye i hate wayne so much" so i'm interested in hearing your answer on this

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Emmitt Till, are his murderer's dead? I've never been able to find out that information wherever i look

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:usure: proof?

this is the first time anywhere i've heard anyone say that, it's almost universally agreed upon that he was whistlin at her and tryna flirt with her

actually I read she came forth later and said she lied about it. He didn't actually whistle but rather, she was caught giving mutual eye contact.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what makes emmett till off limits tho?
Nothing's off limits in hiphop as far as I'm concerned. I'm for freedom of speech all day and I'm not PC in the least. Nobody is above reproach though, including Wayne. The Emmit Till line is obviously ignorant and insensitive but I personally take a bigger issue with how he perpetuates self hate/destruction and ignorance overall. The way he perpetuates the whole light skin>>>dark skin BS is a major problem. He's an ignorant buffoon who says ignorant disrespectful things at times. All good that you're a fan but don't play yourself trying to defend him from the truth.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
you right

i'm a c00n for approaching this discussion logically with facts instead of saying "WAYNE IS A DUMB c00n HE SUCKS SO MUCH I HATE LITTLE WAYNE" like the rest of you

You love Wayne's dirty drawls, we get it that's your MO, but don't try to paint your blatant Wayne nut hugging as approaching the conversation logically with facts. You disrespected repeatedly a martyred 14 year old in an attempt to :cape: and fellate a dude you probably never met.