BBL Drizzy called his mummy on me, aww - Rozay

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So Taylor Swift is better than Beyonce by your logic then. More talented. Better singer. Better dancer etc right?

Or maybe just maybe the white kids and teens like that shyt for other emotional, biased, media fed reasons.
I couldn't tell you one Taylor Swift song. lol
I'm too ignorant of the material to even have an opinion.
Awards are politics not a meritocracy. To me at least. They don't count.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Drake get the mmg chain off a certain G Unit associate he aint winning and it would be a corny look

Ross on that Game/50/Cam angle with beef. He just gonna get jokes off and won't stop.

50 ain't gonna jump in and help anyone either. He just gonna troll everyone and enjoy his self from the sidelines. He don't care. He just loves trolling

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I couldn't tell you one Taylor Swift song. lol
I'm too ignorant of the material to even have an opinion.
Awards are politics not a meritocracy. To me at least. They don't count.
Nikka you are that artistically illiterate to not be able to tell me if Taylor Swift is a better artist and singer than Beyonce? Sounds like you need others to TELL you what to think...which is why you need the sales metrics.

Grammys still ATLEAST acknowledge Beyonce as being ahead. So if you are mainstream, imma go with Grammy before sales as an indication of your artistic respect in the field.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nikka you are that artistically illiterate to not be able to tell me if Taylor Swift is a better artist and singer than Beyonce? Sounds like you need others to TELL you what to think...which is why you need the sales metrics.

Grammys still ATLEAST acknowledge Beyonce as being ahead. So if you are mainstream, imma go with Grammy before sales as an indication of your artistic respect in the field.
Yes, I have no knowledge of Taylor Swift's music. I'm not ashamed of that. lol
At least I'm listening to what the entire world thinks instead of some uppity Grammy committee. Who is really needing validation of their opinion or told what's good?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He actually has a fake body :mjlol: He’s dissing himself

i don't think you read your own article :mjlol:

all that says is lost weight from diet and exercise and even if Ross did get a surgery, that's not cosmetic surgery if you're doing it to actually keep yourself from seizures/dying.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Will 50 get involved if Ross takes this to wax? :lupe:
:mjlol:

What is 50 going to do? Put on another wig? Take another baby momma on a shopping spree? Lose millions and file bankruptcy again?

The last thing 50 wants to do is rap. All he can do is troll inefficiently :russ:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yes, I have no knowledge of Taylor Swift's music. I'm not ashamed of that. lol
At least I'm listening to what the entire world thinks instead of some uppity Grammy committee. Who is really needing validation of their opinion or told what's good?
I'm not asking you about her songs. I'm asking you who is a better singer/artist. You know the answer to this, but you're purposely being obtuse to avoid falling into my point. I'm sure you heard Taylor even in a mall singing a note before nikka. You think she's soulfully belting out high notes? Lmao

and the entire world? The entire world believes in religion still. The entire (or half) world believes Trump is a valid Candidate. The entire world eats McDonalds like hot cakes, the entire world is mostly fat and hates working out. fukk them lol They'll listen to who is MARKETED to them the most. Hence why McDonalds is popular. Why iPhones are #1. Etc.

So yes I'd rather listen to who is knowledgeable about music rather than teenagers, dumb nikkas, and girls. And I'm not even saying that the Grammys are the end all be all. But it's definately not sales for the reasons I already listed.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i don't think you read your own article :mjlol:

all that says is lost weight from diet and exercise and even if Ross did get a surgery, that's not cosmetic surgery if you're doing it to actually keep yourself from seizures/dying.
He did get surgery

And when it’s ur own fault then how is it not cosmetic? the fat slob made himself that way and got surgery cuz he couldn’t do it naturally

Lipo is cosmetics anyway you spin it

This is like if Ross was dissing a guy for being a cop

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He did get surgery

And when it’s ur own fault then how is it not cosmetic? the fat slob made himself that way and got surgery cuz he couldn’t do it naturally

Lipo is cosmetics anyway you spin it

This is like if Ross was dissing a guy for being a cop
Why are you defending drake rn lol. We have an opportunity here to not let mediocrity reign anymore lol

And you out here defending the mediocrity lol

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Why are you defending drake rn lol. We have an opportunity here to not let mediocrity reign anymore lol

And you out here defending the mediocrity lol
I just think it’s ridiculous this angle is being done by Ross

If Kenny said it or anyone really but Ross the biggest liar in hiphop can’t get points for this shyt

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

:dahell:

Beyonce is better because she is immensely more talented in every aspect of artistry and that is reflected in both of their music. Ditto for why Kendrick is better than Drake.

Why are you acting as if an award decided by a committee of uppity cacs is gospel? Even worse, why are you shaming others who don't subscribe to that BS? If you wanna think that Macklemore dropped a better album than GKMC and Take Care because he won a Grammy go ahead but don't act like it's truly an objective measure of quality.