Pro
Daps
tenor.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What's the appeal with this chick as a draw? Serious question. I feel bad for her, but I've also never been remotely interested in her character. All that rah-rah cheerleader shyt is annoying as fukk.

Bliss (:takedat:), Banks (:whew:) & Jax (:takedat:... :yeshrug:) on the other hand...
giphy.gif

st8i9yoswi3z.jpg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Please tell me they did not actually do this :picard:

Alexa Bliss buried her on the mic big time almost weekly and since fans like cheering for Bliss, it stuck.
Then when we got to the PPV and it was time for Bayley to step up and be the valient hero conquering the heel and overcoming all her cowardly shyt talk...uh, NOPE. Bayley makes a point of saying she watched some ECW shyt, Sandman w the cane and whatnot to psyche herself up for the match...then she gets the cane and is too lame to use it :skip: She literally stands there hesitating and looking worried until Alexa takes it away, proceeds to beat the shyt outta Bayley, no comeback at all, Alexa calmly hits her finisher and Bayley loses clean as a whistle.

That was effectively the end of the Bayley character's main roster viability as a top face.

Look, she isnt good on the mic and probably never will be. But nobody could've recovered from that blatant narrative character assassination. She clearly has confidence issues and now with the company making these choices to purposely paint her as lame and somebody not even worth cheering for...whaaa? People have stopped cheering for her, what a surprise :krs:

I cant decide which would be dumber - if they purposely sabotaged their own over face for whatever reason, one of their notorious "its a test to see how you react" scenarios...

...or if they actually thought this would somehow get Bayley more over and pity sympathy would result in a swell of fan support for the pathetic grown child who has no courage, no confidence, cant get the job done, loses clean to preppy brats, gets flustered by the slightest hint of disapproval, never kissed a boy and weirded out a freak like Cory Graves with just her awkwardness.

:smh:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They for some odd and insulting to their core audience reason tried re telling her NXT story on the main roster which wasn't necessary considering her reaction at battleground when she debuted last year, people already knew who she was.
I don't think Vince is aware of how much of his TV audience watches his streaming network and his company's internet content.:lolbron:

OgevBzt.png
"You got over in Hunter's little mini-territory, huh? These big league fans don't know who you are, pal."