Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This game is a mixed bag man. When it works things are glorious, when it doesn't it's like why did I spend the money? They need to do something about these connection issues. They need to go back to the drawing board on trying to fit every game type on the same map. They need to iron out that bullshyt getting stuck on map geometry. They need to bring back proper operations instead of this disjoint shyt they're giving us. Rifle zeroing needs to go back to 75/150/300. I find it increasingly more difficult to want to play the game each day. Probably the only thing keeping me going is just to have something to shoot the shyt with my coworker about :francis:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
This game is a mixed bag man. When it works things are glorious, when it doesn't it's like why did I spend the money? They need to do something about these connection issues. They need to go back to the drawing board on trying to fit every game type on the same map. They need to iron out that bullshyt getting stuck on map geometry. They need to bring back proper operations instead of this disjoint shyt they're giving us. Rifle zeroing needs to go back to 75/150/300. I find it increasingly more difficult to want to play the game each day. Probably the only thing keeping me going is just to have something to shoot the shyt with my coworker about :francis:
breakthrough is the old operations basically.