Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Does the hammer come down on DICE for shipping a broken game? EAs stock is down 45% since July.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
The only time it’s hard to see people is when they’re laying on their back. That shyt barely works half the time anyway so I don’t understand the crying about visibility.
its laying down in general i see countless clips of people just laying down and people running past them

visibility is an issue.

you can crouch by a rock on narvic and be invisible. this wasnt possible on bc2 bf3 bf4 or bf1.

if you play slow and defensive its not a problem for you. but moving around its def an issue if you are attacking while playing op or breakthrough.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the hammer come down on DICE for shipping a broken game? EAs stock is down 45% since July.
You think a game is the reason the stock is down 45%? Stop watching the stupid YouTube videos saying this..

Nvidia was at $292/share and now its $127

Facebook was $218 now its $124

Apple was $223 now it's 146

In case you didn't know we are in a bear market. Almost everything is down

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You think a game is the reason the stock is down 45%? Stop watching the stupid YouTube videos saying this..

Nvidia was at $292/share and now its $127

Facebook was $218 now its $124

Apple was $223 now it's 146

In case you didn't know we are in a bear market. Almost everything is down

One, I didn't watch a video. The market didn't enter the bear phase during the Summer; EAs stock began trending downwards in July. Yes, an IP of this magnitude can contribute to the price decreasing along with an exec taking his $20M and running.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One, I didn't watch a video. The market didn't enter the bear phase during the Summer; EAs stock began trending downwards in July. Yes, an IP of this magnitude can contribute to the price decreasing along with an exec taking his $20M and running.

Any investor with half a brain knew the entire stock market was overvalued.

This is a video from June explaining how EA was overvalued as you can see it should be trading under $100 at a normal P/E.

The whole market was overvalued

Take Two released RDR2 highest selling game and the stock went from $139 to $98...

Stop spreading fake news man..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FYI all people in high positions take money and run. Just look them up..

Ownership Information: Benioff Marc