Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Chef

All Star
Daps
I literally got the game two fukking days ago. I’ve been praising the gunplay because of how crisp it feels and DICE wants to look at TTK.:beli: It’s probably the same people who sprint around corner, get clapped and blame it on bad map design.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The problem was never TTK it was TTD. They are trying to fix one issue but are creating another.

This game probably needed another year in the oven.

Thankfully I'm a BF legend and can adjust to any setting :banderas:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The problem was never TTK it was TTD. They are trying to fix one issue but are creating another.

This game probably needed another year in the oven.

Thankfully I'm a BF legend and can adjust to any setting :banderas:
This.

I've played a few round yesterday and I didn't really notice a difference to be honest. But DICE has a history of fukking shyt up that's good and ignoring the real problems. And that's what I'm worried about here.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Aim for the head the results are the same all this:mjcry: from the community is :scust:.Dudes that can't adjust:trash:.All these Ea game changers are fukking jokes stop acting like you speak for everyone:camby:.A extra bullet really affect weapons like the STG KE7 Sturmgeverwh most of the Assault class:mjlol:.Its the same bullshyt :sadbron:about BF1 "you can't flank on there TTK to high" :dead:weapons like LMG 08 Parabellum shredded people for example:heh:.

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This.

I've played a few round yesterday and I didn't really notice a difference to be honest. But DICE has a history of fukking shyt up that's good and ignoring the real problems. And that's what I'm worried about here.
2 patches 3 hot fixes in month they are doing a better job fixing shyt than they have been in the past.At least we aren't waiting 6 months for improvement.Netcode needs to be next up dying way to much around corners

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Aim for the head the results are the same all this:mjcry: from the community is :scust:.Dudes that can't adjust:trash:.All these Ea game changers are fukking jokes stop acting like you speak for everyone:camby:.A extra bullet really affect weapons like the STG KE7 Sturmgeverwh most of the Assault class:mjlol:.Its the same bullshyt :sadbron:about BF1 "you can't flank on there TTK to high" :dead:weapons like LMG 08 Parabellum shredded people for example:heh:.

I’m mostly worried about dmrs

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess I was playing on an old build because my game updated again and now I can tell an actual difference. And the more I play it, the more this shyt doesn't feel right.

All the core playlist is gonna do is split up the user base. This is not helping.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They're bullshytting with locking Tides of War objectives to certain game modes. All I want to do is play breakthrough into Dice gets their shyt together and brings back proper operations. Ain't tryna play no fukking conquest :scust:.