Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Was out & picked this up at the local Gamestop. I need my shooter fix, Activision is pissing me off at the moment

Hopefully this game doesn't corrupt my save files like another Battlefield from the past

:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What was so good about bad company that Dice is not allowed to move on?

I mean other then it being 1st for console players.

I'm not defending dice, they are corny for not giving full weapon customization, and 8 out of 9 maps being biased boring open areas for vehicles and snipers.
mortar strikes from recon class. that's all these camping clowns want

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Single player is garbage!!! And makes no sense! Going to attempt to play MP but if this is ass I’m going back to CW or trying out battlefront 2

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Single player is garbage!!! And makes no sense! Going to attempt to play MP but if this is ass I’m going back to CW or trying out battlefront 2
Yeah, i gave on it too :mjlol:

Finished the campaign, then went to MP.
Immediately got tired of getting killed by flamethrowers.

And that damn server lag & wait time :picard:

I think this series needs to go back to the present. Put the WW eras to rest

I do give them credit with how they set up their challenges..... except some things i did weren't tracking :stopitslime:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, i gave on it too :mjlol:

Finished the campaign, then went to MP.
Immediately got tired of getting killed by flamethrowers.

And that damn server lag & wait time :picard:

I think this series needs to go back to the present. Put the WW eras to rest

I do give them credit with how they set up their challenges..... except some things i did weren't tracking :stopitslime:
I played a couple of MP matches and they were aight, but the game has no tutorial for MP. Also it's dying so there aren't any game modes aside from Conquest, I was going to try BF4 but same issue, community servers and they just running conquest.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I want to play this with a squad of people who can actually communicate. Holy shyt, the community in this game is just terrible. :mjlol:

I low key think party chat has fukked up games like these.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Finally copped this..load times are unacceptable for 2021, & im still getting the hang of it after not playing a BF game since BF3, but i like it so far.

I can never get tired of WW2 games. The history geek & USMC vet in me appreciates the detail they put into the maps. Playing on Iwo Jima is :banderas:. It has me reminiscing about the knowledge that was drilled to us in boot camp about the USMC’s history.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Finally copped this..load times are unacceptable for 2021, & im still getting the hang of it after not playing a BF game since BF3, but i like it so far.

I can never get tired of WW2 games. The history geek & USMC vet in me appreciates the detail they put into the maps. Playing on Iwo Jima is :banderas:. It has me reminiscing about the knowledge that was drilled to us in boot camp about the USMC’s history.
BF1 >>>>>>> this shyt.

Chef

All Star
Daps

I feel you a 100 percent. Guns from WW2 feel gimmicky in a good way, like you can’t reload a Garand mid clip, a BAR is only 20 rounds, shooting a bolt action with irons. :banderas: It’s more exciting then a regular a typical 30 round assault rifle.