Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This 10 prone headshots in a life or 20 in a match for the M95 is so damn frustrating. Two matches in a row now I've narrowly missed out on getting one or the other :snoop:. The first match I just needed about 40 more seconds. The second match I just needed my dumbass teammates to take themselves away from me so I wasn't drawing fire from several directions. I may have to give up on this mastery pretty soon :xmascamby:.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This 10 prone headshots in a life or 20 in a match for the M95 is so damn frustrating. Two matches in a row now I've narrowly missed out on getting one or the other :snoop:. The first match I just needed about 40 more seconds. The second match I just needed my dumbass teammates to take themselves away from me so I wasn't drawing fire from several directions. I may have to give up on this mastery pretty soon :xmascamby:.
Kills from crouch count too

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Kills from crouch count too
I know. I'm almost never prone, it's not worth it. You can also kill a prone it crouched enemy and sometimes get credit as well. The problem is, the further you get into the 10/life challenge, the harder it gets because the stakes are higher. The 20/round challenge is a marathon with a time limit because sometimes the kills don't register and you've got to get the job done before the tickets are all gone.

I'm venting just for the sake of venting but they have to take a look at assignments not registering your actions.

L2014

Banned
Daps
shyt Ain’t hittin like I thought it would:mjcry:

Imagine starving for a piece of bread:to: