Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@HNIC973 do you think this is better than battlefield 1 as a whole ?
At launch?nope it's to buggy at the moment.It has potential tho.BF1 wasn't bad&the gunplay wasn't as casual as some make you believe.I grew to like BF1 gunplay it actually gave a variety to the guns.These nikkaz just straight laser weapons that kill at all ranges.If it was up to them we'll have nothing but BF3 Medic weapons M16 AEK meta:beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Tanks are getting buffed on Dec.4th.Bombers are getting nerfed as well

I don’t think that’s necessary. Reduced the number of rockets assault have. And stop making mines last all round. I’ve gotten kills from mines 20 mins after I’ve placed them. And since your can’t spot them like previous games it’s difficult to avoid them. Bombers an issue?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don’t think that’s necessary. Reduced the number of rockets assault have. And stop making mines last all round. I’ve gotten kills from mines 20 mins after I’ve placed them. And since your can’t spot them like previous games it’s difficult to avoid them. Bombers an issue?
Yeah dudes are getting 150 plus kills in bombers on Operations.Panzerfaust rocket is getting nerfed for Assault in the patch

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah dudes are getting 150 plus kills in bombers on Operations.Panzerfaust rocket is getting nerfed for Assault in the patch

:dahell: How is that even possible? Full squads in them. The few times I hopped in them fighters lit my ass up

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Anyone going to be playing today? I’m trying to squad up. PlayStation or Xbox. Don’t matter