Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:why: Target STILL ain't shipped my shyt yet. I knew I should have picked that shyt up in person.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
they made sniping useless :mjcry:

you hit a nikka for 64 then he hides behind a rock before you can pull the bolt to shoot em again. :mjcry:

he heals up run from behind the rock you hit em for 64 again as he runs in a building out of sight :mjcry:

Sniping is fine. Line those head shots up no matter ohk sweet spot BS

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Poor example. Breh has an MMG. That’s not every game

so you telling me you can see where dude is laying before he shoots? it was a dude laying in the middle of the road and i couldnt see him until he killed me last night. i got revived in a stairwell and an entire squad walked past me and my teammate they literally couldnt see us. player visibility is a problem.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
so you telling me you can see where dude is laying before he shoots? it was a dude laying in the middle of the road and i couldnt see him until he killed me last night. i got revived in a stairwell and an entire squad walked past me and my teammate they literally couldnt see us. player visibility is a problem.

I’m speaking to you claiming it’s nothing but campers and then you using a prone MMG user as an example. I don’t have problem with visibility unless it’s some extreme dynamic weather event like the snowstorm on the mountain side map. The draw distance and visibility is much better then the beta

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think all of the maps are okay. Nothing GOAT tier like Metro, wake island, or norshir canals. But they are solid. It’s funny because BF1maps like Amiens or San Quienten are better then the maps here but then BF1 had some trash tier maps like fao fortress, Suez Canal, Sinai desert

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I think all of the maps are okay. Nothing GOAT tier like Metro, wake island, or norshir canals. But they are solid. It’s funny because BF1maps like Amiens or San Quienten are better then the maps here but then BF1 had some trash tier maps like fao fortress, Suez Canal, Sinai desert
Put some respek on it :bbyrespek: