Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Memorable for me was I forget dude name on here but dude got hit by a tank round in BF3 his body flew up in the air me and @krackdagawd ran around trying to find him for the revive....

Dude body never returned to earth :mjcry:
giphy.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Memorable for me was I forget dude name on here but dude got hit by a tank round in BF3 his body flew up in the air me and @krackdagawd ran around trying to find him for the revive....

Dude body never returned to earth :mjcry:

:to: I tried to be a good medic in those games but that day I realized you can't save everyone :mjcry:

edit that might have been Sly :krs:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Using the Piat launcher as mortars had nikkas in their feelings today :banderas:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just play the objective breh:stopitslime::stopitslime: this ain’t call of duty where kill death ratio matters, that’s why I love the battlefield franchise more:yeshrug: I’ll admit my kd r has always been bad:yeshrug: no shame:yeshrug: but I’m always on top of the leaderboard cuz I play the objective and I know my role:yeshrug::yeshrug: I was never a expert in shooters but I thrive in objective base games:yeshrug:

Good advice. My shooting is ass but i be airing it so nikkas scatter. Was playing the single player now bout to in the multiplayer modes

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I was a legend in battlefield 1 but now i might be even better battlefield 5

I've been playing nonstop

All the maps are pretty good but in my opinion alot of them are too big for any mode, except maybe the snow mountain one

I also dont feel like there is an elite level map, would anybody care if any of these maps were remade in a later game ? probably not

Best guns in game

KE7
M1907
Gewer 43

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The beta was underwhelming to me and reviews are a little colder than I expect for Battlefield.
Seems like you guys are liking it though right?
I didn't really understand the low ratings.

The game is fun the graphics are great
It's slower and well paced as opposed to CoD
Even in a losing effort tthe game is still entertaining.