Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I like it, much better than bf1. Graphics still trash though and grand operations is wack now. I play break through most of the time.

I feel the bolt action rifles don't get enough damage, it should be 1 shot, 1 kill within certain distances.

Worth 30 dollars :salute: shout out to @We Ready for the heads up. You the MVP

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I like it, much better than bf1. Graphics still trash though and grand operations is wack now. I play break through most of the time.

I feel the bolt action rifles don't get enough damage, it should be 1 shot, 1 kill within certain distances.

Worth 30 dollars :salute: shout out to @We Ready for the heads up. You the MVP
Graphics trash ?

Go to sleep.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
compared to the PC version it is. Frame rate drops, you can't even snipe from a good distance without targets disappearing
The PC version isn't that great neither. I feel like the clarity on BF1 was much better.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Just play the objective breh:stopitslime::stopitslime: this ain’t call of duty where kill death ratio matters, that’s why I love the battlefield franchise more:yeshrug: I’ll admit my kd r has always been bad:yeshrug: no shame:yeshrug: but I’m always on top of the leaderboard cuz I play the objective and I know my role:yeshrug::yeshrug: I was never a expert in shooters but I thrive in objective base games:yeshrug:

Good shyt.

I been working so much finally got some time to play today.

On in 30 min.