Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Even if they made one I have a feeling it won't be as good as the previous entries. A few years ago EA said they couldn't figure out what we liked about Bad Company.
It always amazes me how many developers don’t know shyt about actually playing the game

Who in the fukk could play both 1 and 2 and then ask about why we loved them? Should be a very easy answer to see what’s missing and do a little more of that. I mean shyt, go back and read the reviews. Take a poll.

Do something with the billions in your war chest

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
It always amazes me how many developers don’t know shyt about actually playing the game

Who in the fukk could play both 1 and 2 and then ask about why we loved them? Should be a very easy answer to see what’s missing and do a little more of that. I mean shyt, go back and read the reviews. Take a poll.

I thought it was EA that said it but it was Dice...which is worse :mjlol:

DICE isn't sure why fans like Battlefield: Bad Company so much

'No one can really put their finger on what it is people love'

DICE knows there's a demand for another Battlefield: Bad Company -- but it doesn't know why that demand exists, exactly. Maybe we can help break it down for the studio.

"Some people say they found the multiplayer controls faster and more direct," studio boss Karl-Magnus Troedsson told Eurogamer. "Some people liked the single-player and the characters and the humor. People love different things about it. It's starting to almost get to that place where, if we were to make a sequel to Bad Company, what would than even imply?"

From the sound of it, the studio has a decent idea of what made the series' single-player campaigns memorable. "But some people say this: the Bad Company 2multiplayer is the best you've ever done," continued Troedsson. "Okay, why is that? It's hard for people to articulate what that is, which is actually hard for us. It would be hard to remake something like that. Can we do it? Of course. We have our theories when it comes to the multiplayer."

Another installment will come down to "if people really want it and if a team inside my group really wants to build it." I hope so. For me, Bad Company 2 was an utter joy to play as a huge fan of Rush -- the maps were catered to the mode. Remember Arica Harbor and Port Valdez? I'll never forget them. I won't forget Battlefield 3's Operation Metro, either, but for the opposite reason.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I want to get this game but I need to have a crew because this is one of those games that playing random s suck.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Dice are clueless developers. Look at battlefront and how they marketed this game

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bought me the xbox one s bfv bundle and got the 50 dollar gamestop gift card :blessed:

I'll get the one x later just need this too hold me over:mjgrin:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ps4 crew back dominating and punishing .....

We unstoppable outchea

I didn’t think I would like this game but i actually can’t stop playing

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What Medic gun you using?
2a94eb6.jpg
Once you get that 50 round mag sheesh :blessed:

About to try another Medic gun though I got in mind for a better balanced gun in Conquest

@Rekkapryde you can pick your tags up at the administrators office :mjlol:
9uoj1k.jpg