Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What did you think of that twisted steel one
That one is a favorite as well. I will say around the bridge area that performance starts getting pretty bad so I can't imagine how bad it gets on console, if you care about that type of stuff. It's weird because I keep thinking of maps I've barely played in the last couple of days and that's one of them. I think their map rotation may be fukked up. There's this snow map (not Narvik) that I legit don't think I've touched since the first day :dahell:

Honestly all the maps except Narvik are pretty fun.

Yeah I hate that fukking map :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Devastation is probably my favorite map.

Hamada is just too damn big
How is the destruction compared to bf4.

In the beta it was like shooting bbs into tissue paper when shooting tank shells into houses.

Also. How did the damage scaling feel on that 12 guage?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That one is a favorite as well. I will say around the bridge area that performance starts getting pretty bad so I can't imagine how bad it gets on console, if you care about that type of stuff. It's weird because I keep thinking of maps I've barely played in the last couple of days and that's one of them. I think their map rotation may be fukked up. There's this snow map (not Narvik) that I legit don't think I've touched since the first day :dahell:

Honestly all the maps except Narvik are pretty fun.

Yeah I hate that fukking map :pachaha:

narvik isn't that bad. I like that one where the blizzard kicks in. Played the desert looking map once, but I thought that was dope. None of the maps I've played so far have been trash.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
narvik isn't that bad. I like that one where the blizzard kicks in. Played the desert looking map once, but I thought that was dope. None of the maps I've played so far have been trash.
I don’t think it’s objecitvely bad. I just don’t like the map.

And @Mowgli the destruction is probably on par I would say with BF4. The thing is that you can pretty much fortify everything in the game so i think the impact of destruction is lessened because of that. One nice thing is you can shoot people through objects depending on the weapon you have.

The shotgun felt kind of weak at first to be honest but that’s the first one you unlock I believe. After playing around with it more, I think if you hit pretty much center mass the damage is gonna be significant and usually that’s when I got the instant kills.