Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Simply put: the V2 rocket is :banderas:

damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Squad Revive is a game-changer

But how they gonna tout the body dragging mechanic and not even have it for launch :beli:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
There is gonna be weapon balancing patch coming soon KE-7 Stormgewehr throwing knives nerf list SMG's buffed(why they were nerfed since the beta I have no idea Dice:snoop:)

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
BF1 wasn't even that bad:yeshrug::yeshrug:
despite what people say i loved that game:yeshrug:
once i unlocked the hellregal it was over for nikkas:blessed:
You should know this community over exaggerates everything.This community BF3 greatest game in history with the worst weapon balance:pachaha:.We miss BF4 it was amazing:gladbron:even tho it was a mess for year&half weapons that were exact replicas of each other:skip:.BF1 it's to casual like most these dudes are MLG pros:heh:.They'll do the same with this game just wait

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You should know this community over exaggerates everything.This community BF3 greatest game in history with the worst weapon balance:pachaha:.We miss BF4 it was amazing:gladbron:even tho it was a mess for year&half weapons that were exact replicas of each other:skip:.BF1 it's to casual like most these dudes are MLG pros:heh:.They'll do the same with this game just wait

Hardline: This isn’t BF :sadbron:

They already bytching about not being able to spam spot

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:yeshrug: Even tho ima try to get into this one heavy they never gonna surpass the modern games cause the game is way to stripped down of features we had on bf3 and 4

:yeshrug: The guns are lowkey trash tbh. The vehicles are also compared to the modern games.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: coppin this i love the fall all these games...the greatest gift known to man is video games (besides life) we cakin we eating we winning