Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think it’s objecitvely bad. I just don’t like the map.

And @Mowgli the destruction is probably on par I would say with BF4. The thing is that you can pretty much fortify everything in the game so i think the impact of destruction is lessened because of that. One nice thing is you can shoot people through objects depending on the weapon you have.

The shotgun felt kind of weak at first to be honest but that’s the first one you unlock I believe. After playing around with it more, I think if you hit pretty much center mass the damage is gonna be significant and usually that’s when I got the instant kills.

Thanks

The 12 guage not the double Barrell. How was the damage at range

Range in particular.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
lmaoooo dog i was ready to play just now i swore it dropped already....it drops the 20th...i got it downloaded already tho

nikkas want me to pay for origin and buy the deluxe edition to play this shyt a week early. fukk that :russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks

The 12 guage not the double Barrell. How was the damage at range

Range in particular.
Range is weak. Haven't tried it since this last patch so maybe they buffed it. But I can probably can count on my hand the number of times I've gotten killed by it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
X1X or nothing regular Xbox is:huhldup:

Had one but sold it cuz it got messed up from falling off entertainment shelf cuz my dog got scared by lightning and jumped into it
So sold it to some poor soul who didnt know :russ:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
X1X or nothing regular Xbox is:huhldup:
The difference is that big huh :patrice:... I'm torn between building a PC or getting an X. Only problem is I know I'm not going to get rid of my current Xbox so I'd be doubled up.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The difference is that big huh :patrice:... I'm torn between building a PC or getting an X. Only problem is I know I'm not going to get rid of my current Xbox so I'd be doubled up.
Trust me all of us game on the X1X the difference is that big.If you don't wanna build a PC x1X is the way to go.No way I could go back play anything on a regular Xbox.Lowest the graphics dip on the X1X is 1360p on some parts compared to 720 900p on X1:huhldup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Trust me all of us game on the X1X the difference is that big.If you don't wanna build a PC x1X is the way to go.No way I could go back play anything on a regular Xbox.Lowest the graphics dip on the X1X is 1360p on some parts compared to 720 900p on X1:huhldup:
1890p I believe. Nothing lower.