Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Hardline: This isn’t BF :sadbron:

They already bytching about not being able to spam spot
Agreed about Hardline if it didn't have Battlefield in the title it would've been better received imo.I'm actually ok with the spotting but if we're to bring back make it so your squad sees it only lasts like 3-4 seconds max:manny:.Support&Recon can spot with binoculars scoped snipers and fully supressing the enemy plus flares the system is still there just not everyone can do it

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Should have know there are no real fans on Larrybox.

All the details videos should drop once the PS4 userbase get their hands on the game.

Xbots got shyt early and u can't tell. Sad Bums
Cant speak for this game in particular but I will say that I own both an X and Pro and every shooter that Ive played both consoles on, I wreck players on PS alot easier than I do on Xbox. Again, my personal experience and specifically shooters. Could be because my friends list is more competitive on Live than on PSN or just sheer luck of room I came into but that is what I know. MPs in COD are lightwork on PSN comparatively. Xbox has better gamers for FPS.
:yeshrug:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Cant speak for this game in particular but I will say that I own both an X and Pro and every shooter that Ive played both consoles on, I wreck players on PS alot easier than I do on Xbox. Again, my personal experience and specifically shooters. Could be because my friends list is more competitive on Live than on PSN or just sheer luck of room I came into but that is what I know. MPs in COD are lightwork on PSN comparatively. Xbox has better gamers for FPS.
:yeshrug:
Don't start this with him:russ:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
We've seen your gameplay you not advancing nowhere:mjlol:
giphy.gif