Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lets be honest Xbots, if the framerate, resolution and small details were in your favor you would be championing this as a win and clamoring how the console with less specs came out with better graphics.

But since the truth was in the tape(specs) and it brought forth the logical conclusion now none of those things really matter in the long run?

This is just the beginning brehs.......

This.

I think the bottom line to me is that the ps4 is a good deal stronger. I knew the One would still look good, look at Ryse. But if Ryse is 900p on the Xbox...then it would be 1080p on the PS4. :manny:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This.

I think the bottom line to me is that the ps4 is a good deal stronger. I knew the One would still look good, look at Ryse. But if Ryse is 900p on the Xbox...then it would be 1080p on the PS4. :manny:
Eh I can only speak for myself. Im not a specs whore. My argument this whole time regarding the X1 is 1. it will have good games. 2. It has the games I like to play. 3. Yes the ps4 is more powerful, I never denied that, but due to the laws of diminishing returns I know games are going to look close to damn near identical. Yes if you freeze frame, zoom in or put fps counter and go nuts over a 3 fps difference go ahead. But the games on X1 has exceeded my expectations so far. That not even getting into the other reasons why I like the X1.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This.

You don't know that. Ryse would be 1080p on Xbox if they had more time.

Neither of these system will be maxed out for a long time. To try to use the performance of time constrained launch titles as a barometer of their overal performance is a little disingenuous.

All of these launch titles are being gimped by time constraints. Same reason why killzone can't have a stable frame rate.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:snoop: this proves brehs on the bot side will stan anything. i remember when they were stannin for DRM, then when it got removed they swore up and down it wasn't because of backlash/flabby preorders :ohlawd:. now they're stannin' for x1 coppin pleas YET AGAIN!!
You don't know that. Ryse would be 1080p on Xbox if they had more time.
Neither of these system will be maxed out for a long time. To try to use the performance of time constrained launch titles as a barometer of their overal performance is a little disingenuous.
All of these launch titles are being gimped by time constraints. Same reason why killzone can't have a stable frame rate.
:rudy: ryse been in development for a min breh. habitual plea copper

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:snoop: this proves brehs on the bot side will stan anything. i remember when they were stannin for DRM, then when it got removed they swore up and down it wasn't because of backlash/flabby preorders :ohlawd:. now they're stannin' for x1 coppin pleas YET AGAIN!!
:rudy: ryse been in development for a min breh. habitual plea copper

Ryse has not been in development for Xbox one for very long. Xbox one itself has not existed long enough for devs to get peak performance out of it. And it's well known that Microsoft was behind in getting dev kits out to developers.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryse looks leagues above killzone
Whatever dog y'all can keep spewing nonsense and copping pleas left and right but the proof is in the pudding. Everybody saw the comparisons and the PS4 came out on top in all metrics. You can keep repeating the typical xbot jargon but everybody sees right through the bulshyt. Stop it slime.