Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whatever dog y'all can keep spewing nonsense and copping pleas left and right but the proof is in the pudding. Everybody saw the comparisons and the PS4 came out on top in all metrics. You can keep repeating the typical xbot jargon but everybody sees right through the bulshyt. Stop it slime.

I never said the ps4 version of battlefield did not look better.

I said y'all are trying to exaggerate that differnce through lies and misleading information

And I said using that comparision as a barometer for the performance of either machine is the wrong way to look at it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ryse looks better fam :comeon:

:troll:

Yes. It looks much better. Textures, animation, lighting. Any way you look at it.

You dudes can't help but tell lies in order to feed your agenda so you will never admit it. But when the creators of the best looking game to date(crysis 3) tell you that it's a huge step above that game, there's no denying it.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: what's your excuse for Killzones. :flabbynsick: framerate.

95050-1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif
nice try

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I just did a unscientific test at work, I choose 5 people and two of them are strong Playstation supporters. I cut a long piece of paper and covered the very bottom of the screen to hide the X1/PS4 logos and played the comparison vid. All of them thought the X1 version was the PS4 game. So what does that tell you?

It tells me that most people aka the 95% who those will buy this game can't tell the difference between the two or that the better contrast & lighting on the X1 looks better.