Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I just did a unscientific test at work, I choose 5 people and two of them are strong Playstation supporters. I cut a long piece of paper and covered the very bottom of the screen to hide the X1/PS4 logos and played the comparison vid. All of them thought the X1 version was the PS4 game. So what does that tell you?

It tells me that most people aka the 95% who those will buy this game can't tell the difference between the two or that the better contrast & lighting on the X1 looks better.

I'm sure your co workers don't look at you like a complete weirdo.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Blurry graphics are your thing then get that ps4. If clarity is your thing then you probably want to go with the xbox one.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Naw I'm good. Sony stans expose themselves with lies everyday b

Dudes are insecure as hell

So what have Sony decided about that social media crap. That was a turn off. You seem to be up on Sony. Are they still forcing people to use their social media stuff for names? What ever became of this. The video showed a guy "Michael Blue" for his tag.... off subject but answer freely

:ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So what have Sony decided about that social media crap. That was a turn off. You seem to be up on Sony. Are they still forcing people to use their social media stuff for names? What ever became of this. The video showed a guy "Michael Blue" for his tag.... off subject but answer freely

:ohhh:

I think it's optional. You don't HAVE to use your real name. But all the social stuff is tied to your Facebook/twitter/youtube account so you might want to make some new accounts just for PSN if you want to keep your identity in check.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
These same arguments were made this generation before the consoles dropped. PS3 was more powerful and "look at the textures". Anybody ever play 2k on a ps3 then play it on 360? That's just one example, but the less powerful system usually comes out on top. Stans really defending ps3+ (nothing is different about the ps4 except upgraded graphics). I'm still getting both, but just wanted to point out that you nerds only have short-term memory

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These same arguments were made this generation before the consoles dropped. PS3 was more powerful and "look at the textures". Anybody ever play 2k on a ps3 then play it on 360? That's just one example, but the less powerful system usually comes out on top. Stans really defending ps3+ (nothing is different about the ps4 except upgraded graphics). I'm still getting both, but just wanted to point out that you nerds only have short-term memory
:snooze:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I just did a unscientific test at work, I choose 5 people and two of them are strong Playstation supporters. I cut a long piece of paper and covered the very bottom of the screen to hide the X1/PS4 logos and played the comparison vid. All of them thought the X1 version was the PS4 game. So what does that tell you?

It tells me that most people aka the 95% who those will buy this game can't tell the difference between the two or that the better contrast & lighting on the X1 looks better.

:russ: :duck:

And if you're not lying then it's even funnier since you had the nerve to say it's not that serious, yet here you are claiming to do independent surveys for MS and interrupt Beth from accountings lunch break with stupid questions about video games and your hastily made arts and craft presentation. Let that bytch get her coffee first before you pester her and everyone else with shyt they don't care about :bryan:

What a clown b :stopitslime:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:russ: :duck:

And if you're not lying then it's even funnier since you had the nerve to say it's not that serious, yet here you are claiming to do independent surveys for MS and interrupt Beth from accountings lunch break with stupid questions about video games and your hastily made arts and craft presentation. Let that bytch get her coffee first before you pester her and everyone else with shyt they don't care about :bryan:

What a clown b :stopitslime:
I dont know where you work but we have a lot of down time sometime, it just a quick question and they thought it was fun. One of the guys is thinking on getting a X1 after we discussed it for a little while. He thought MS still had the drm thing from E3 where you could not share games.