Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No I do no it is receiving AO because I read the tweet from the BF4 developer. The XB1 is a jaggies mess. Yeah we see the games and the PS4 is pushing games out on a much higher level period. I'm done with you, you lost this argument the day ryse 900p DR3 720p KI 720p

No way around this argument, when you decide to reply remember this will be my retort. I will let the BF4 dev team shyt on anything you say.

PS4
- higher framerate
- 50%+ more pixels rendered
- better effects
- certain effects that are simply absent from the Xbone version
- better aliasing BY FAR
Deflect facts with lies and opinions from gaf brehs:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The clouds not missing, these are randomized assets (aka they appear different every time you play it) read more then one review for fukks sake, I already had to correct you on the uniforms.
He knows that. But they have to keep promoting lies and misinformation to push their narrative. It's sad really

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
nikkas in here really arguing about clouds and shadows? :pachaha:

game will be a masterpiece (multiplayer wise) on both consoles nikkas..chill out
That only way they can win its really stupid, we have more clouds durr durr durr, lol

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Yeah, again, getting out your magnifying glasses and explaining in excruciating technical detail why the PS4 version is better than the XB1 seems to be just excuses for refusing to admit that the Xbox can hold its own.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iccngkWI07uhz.gif

I have seen the light. Just fired this shyt up on PC and the SP reporting 60fps on Ultra at 1080P. I don't know how long it will stay like that but :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, again, getting out your magnifying glasses and explaining in excruciating technical detail why the PS4 version is better than the XB1 seems to be just excuses for refusing to admit that the Xbox can hold its own.

I agree that details aren't a killer to most.

However, the things that will stand out easily are the resolution and frame rate, especially on larger screen TVs. Details as well. This is where differences will show immediately between the console versions more than anything.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
iccngkWI07uhz.gif

I have seen the light. Just fired this shyt up on PC and the SP reporting 60fps on Ultra at 1080P. I don't know how long it will stay like that but :wow:
:heh:

That's why this thread is irrelevant for me. I played for like 3 hours already last night on PC. Settings are on High, 1080p and the framerate is close to 60 the whole time. Dips to 50s at times but I haven't seen it go lower the whole time I've been playing.

:whew:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I agree that details aren't a killer to most.

However, the things that will stand out easily are the resolution and frame rate, especially on larger screen TVs. Details as well. This is where differences will show immediately between the console versions more than anything.
How? The frame rate or lets be accurate the avg framerates are not much difference. Both consoles hold 60 fps pretty well and when they do dip both stay above 30fps. The one cherry pick pic thats been floating around isn't even the same exact frame. I seem another pic where the X1 is holding 60fps and PS4 is at 48fps. So in the end its moot point. Res other then jaggies (may be reduce on the new build coming out) will be fine do to X1 superior upscaler chip hana2, Ps4 software scaler is not up to par, maybe it will get improved.

P.S. The details are the same

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lets be honest Xbots, if the framerate, resolution and small details were in your favor you would be championing this as a win and clamoring how the console with less specs came out with better graphics.

But since the truth was in the tape(specs) and it brought forth the logical conclusion now none of those things really matter in the long run?

This is just the beginning brehs.......