Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If no names like Ant Man can pull 500 mil worldwide, Wonder Woman should be able to pull more especially being the first female superhero film. I'd give her between 500 to 800 mil worldwide.
I'd agree. Now antman had the luxury of coming from marvel who had built up the trust in the general audience that it would be a good film. WW will be behind the 8 ball a bit coming off a polarizing / widely disappointing film like BvS and a looser association with SS which will probably be good. But even with that, the factor of just being WW should net her 650 mil plus minimum. She's an icon and 3 generations can recognize her easily. We'll see.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Also let us not forget how Transformers by most accounts.. they probably are not good movies but fukkin Michael Bay puts that teaser out and everyone instantly forgets how they hated the last one or the one before it. Some shyt just is. No explanation.
nobody forgets... it's mostly kids... you'll notice that top movies of all time shyt, mostly is kids/teens movies on it

you open up to a wider audience, you get more audience... that's why they want everything being pg-13 now... damn near had deadpool coming in pg-13 so they could rack up some extra dollars... which is another reason the numbers were a shock... cause being R rated you already cutting off 15-17 years worth of aged moviegoers

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We are in agreement except for Suicide Squad because I believe with Joker and Harley's involvement it has taken on a life of it's own. There are a lot of people out there believe it or not who were more hyped to see that than even Batman v Superman so we'll see how that works out and Ayer wrote/directed it, has said that it's his vision so we will see how that plays out.
its got fukking joker and will smith... i'm not sure those two will ever combine to not make money... shyt will has about 3 movies ever that bombed.. black people gonna be lined up to see "that new will smith comic book joint" off top... just look at hancock :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its got fukking joker and will smith... i'm not sure those two will ever combine to not make money... shyt will has about 3 movies ever that bombed.. black people gonna be lined up to see "that new will smith comic book joint" off top... just look at hancock :scust:

I loved Hancock except for the final act which I didn't enjoy nearly as much. Will as a bum ass black Superman was lit :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:wow: what a swing and miss. Batman and superman in the same movie for the first time was supposed to be an easy billion :wow:
Even with the bad reviews I still thought it was gonna make over 1 billion:dwillhuh:

Transformers 2 still made over 1 billion with bad reviews and Michael Bay directs just like Synder:skip:

Man this has to be the biggest "L" WB/DC on they're movie track record:wow: