Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Scoring 20 points in and of itself is great. No one is upset if you scored 20 points.

But if you're Michael Jordan and you're expected to score 30, then 20 isn't really a good game for him. For him 20 is actually an off night. Especially when other players who aren't as good are dropping 25-30 consistently.

DC had the Michael Jordan and the Michael Jordan of superheroes together for the first time ever, it was expected to be a huge event.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Scoring 20 points in and of itself is great. No one is upset if you scored 20 points.

But if you're Michael Jordan and you're expected to score 30, then 20 isn't really a good game for him. For him 20 is actually an off night. Especially when other players who aren't as good are dropping 25-30 consistently.

DC had the Michael Jordan and the Michael Jordan of superheroes together for the first time ever, it was expected to be a huge event.
Well bruh, it's been :deadhorse: that this flick didn't live up to the hype but it's all done and over with. JL is still being filmed right now. Batman green lit..SS looking epic.... Wheels are still moving regardless and they need to learn from this miss and make better movies. I think we've exhausted what this movie could've been and done.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That point makes zero sense...but whatever...log off and join the rest of us in reality

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well bruh, it's been :deadhorse: that this flick didn't live up to the hype but it's all done and over with. JL is still being filmed right now. Batman green lit..SS looking epic.... Wheels are still moving regardless and they need to learn from this miss and make better movies. I think we've exhausted what this movie could've been and done.

Like I said before..... BvS is a good movie that should've been a great movie:mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Yea I agree. Im glad the truck is still rolling with their plans. Only thing they can do is learn and adapt. SS looks piff though.

People might hate me for this but honestly I wish they scrapped the whole idea of a DCEU and just do a Gotham universe. Batman/Robin/Joker/SS. That's all we need. Batman is the only thing this studio has done right so far.

No one cares bout a damn aquaman and cyborg :stopitslime:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Yea I agree. Im glad the truck is still rolling with their plans. Only thing they can do is learn and adapt. SS looks piff though.

People might hate me for this but honestly I wish they scrapped the whole idea of a DCEU and just do a Gotham universe. Batman/Robin/Joker/SS. That's all we need. Batman is the only thing this studio has done right so far.

Might as well. They basically said fukk superman solo films. They killed fukking jimmy olsen. They killed off the clark kent character. Superman already died against doomsday so whats to look foward to? If he already died then what?:francis:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

:whoa: I need Flash, WW, and JL movies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Done right according to who? So since some nikkas on the Coli didnt like it, its a failure? Aint no movie guaranteed a billion..and it still earning...If I had the time to put together a list of what this movie wasnt supposed to do, shyt would be comical...its the same dudes that were hating before it came out, hated opening weekend and still hating now 830mil later...
This is Batman & Superman in the same movie.Biggest comic event since The Avengers

830 mill is
giphy.gif

No matter how much you rationalize it.

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Brehs arguing in a vacuum. As if they aren't in a thread that was getting high off its own supply and calling out people for not thinking the film would reach a billion. Look at the dam thread title! :stopitslime:

So much hubris and Marvel slander :ufdup:

Now brehs getting dapped up for being like "Well.... Well... Even though it failed to meet financial expectations, will be less profitable than MoS, AND was universally panned by critics and filmgoers... They're still making Justice League.":ld:

That's just sad. Line up and take your L's. And pre-order your Captain America: Civil War tickets. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

What other players? There's only a few comic book movies that have done more than this. Both Avengers movies which is obvious they had ten movies worth of build to them shyts and the others are shyt like The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. You're acting like B-listers are doing a billion. They ain't. And no, Cap and Iron Man ain't B-listers Marvel has been pushing them like crazy for the last twenty years easy.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Batman & Superman in the same movie.Biggest comic event since The Avengers

830 mill is
giphy.gif

No matter how much you rationalize it.
Sounds like you rationalizing it, Show me where DC/WB stated their goals for this movie? Only dudes on here with that shyt throwing shyt against the wall hoping it will stick...this movie is STILL earning...you talking like 830 is the final number just like 400mil opening weekend wasnt the final numbers or the 600mil wasnt nor 700mil..this movie still earning...what you nikkas talking bout man lol 830mil AND counting...see you at 900mil breh

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What other players? There's only a few comic book movies that have done more than this. Both Avengers movies which is obvious they had ten movies worth of build to them shyts and the others are shyt like The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. You're acting like B-listers are doing a billion. They ain't. And no, Cap and Iron Man ain't B-listers Marvel has been pushing them like crazy for the last twenty years easy.

avengers made 1.5 billion and none of the phase 1 marvel movies came close to that, so it's fair to say there were plenty of people that saw avengers without having seen the solo films leading up to it wouldn't you say?

:ld:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why limit it to comic book films? 13 movies have made a billion in the last 5 years. The spread of 3d and IMAX has made it so shyt like Furious 7 can make a billion.