Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You can't make promises at a shareholders meeting if you haven't lined up the scheduling. That's being dishonest. You have to be truthful with investors. If they told investors that the movie was coming at this date and then Affleck couldn't do it until another date that's not a good look. I don't know how this relates to anything I said. I said their plan was for Ben to make Batman movies. That's always been the plan :manny:

That doesn't add up. If it was just a matter of scheduling and they always had a plan to do it, then they can announce it. If there was doubt about it happening then you don't. They changed Bats v Supes date twice so really is changing dates that bad? They might have wanted to do it the entire time but there had to be some significant snag to hold off announcing. Something more significant than scheduling.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In a parellel universe somewhere this movie was a huge hit. warners was over the moon about its performance and the movie made well over a billion dollars. it didn't lose to a terribly received Melissa McCarthy movie in only its 3rd week and it crushed the competition going into the summer. henry cavill went from being an unrecognizable d-list celebrity to being a big time superstar with a legion of fans. zach snyder was hailed as a visionary and one of the premier blockbuster filmmakers of his time, earning the adoration and respect of the film community. and the anticipation going into justice league was at an absolute fever pitch.

some of the users here live in that universe.

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Is 900 million not a hit? :russ:

I want to know what world @Kill Dat Noize lives in where if a movie isn't the top 15 grossing all time then it's not a hit lol

you sound like the dudes sayin a rapper went gold in 2016 is not popular
Was it what WB wanted? No

Was it a flop like others seem to be making it out to be? Not by a long shot.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is 900 million not a hit? :russ:

I want to know what world @Kill Dat Noize lives in where if a movie isn't the top 15 grossing all time then it's not a hit lol
it's not a hit

you know that song that was around for like 2 months, was really popular, and was never mentioned again? the one everyone looks back on and asks "what were we thinking?"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so what you homeboys with that bloated tard fiege now?

you got the inside scoop on what disney planning breh?

Na..... but I will say some INTERESTING information in one of these Marvel threads just came out the other day. :mjpls:

I'm actually protecting you from it cuz truth be told, it will fukk your world up and I fux with you in this war (pause). shyt you the best DC stan we have here. I had big hopes for the brother @gluvnast but he kinda feel way back like that UNC Char bball coach hairline
e7900a58289347d7c1bbd6c033fd613c.jpg

But what was revealed was some fukked up self DC either shyt, I made the Marvel brehs promise to not even tag you (or anyone else) and I'm happy to see its been kinda buried for a few days.

So keep eating breh:heh:

for now :demonic:
Thanos_79917.jpg

I still notice you never responded to that @Don Mack post in here though:sas2:

Or the one after it by @thekidvoodoo :youngsabo:

You got some other fish to fry, get back at me later Slime.

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stop it. The whole reason they chose Affleck to play Batman in the first place is because they wanted Affleck to take the helm on a new Batman solo series. Affleck is a well known Batman fanboy and he's an award-winning director.. that was the move they made. They aren't making a Batman solo because of anything else, it was always the plan.

@chico25 .... He's telling the truth with that one.... that's more or less whats happening and how this all went down

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Na..... but I will say some INTERESTING information in one of these Marvel threads just came out the other day. :mjpls:

I'm actually protecting you from it cuz truth be told, it will fukk your world up and I fux with you in this war (pause). shyt you the best DC stan we have here. I had big hopes for the brother @gluvnast but he kinda feel way back like that UNC Char bball coach hairline
e7900a58289347d7c1bbd6c033fd613c.jpg

But what was revealed was some fukked up self DC either shyt, I made the Marvel brehs promise to not even tag you (or anyone else) and I'm happy to see its been kinda buried for a few days.

So keep eating breh:heh:

for now :demonic:
Thanos_79917.jpg

I still notice you never responded to that @Don Mack post in here though:sas2:

Or the one after it by @thekidvoodoo :youngsabo:

You got some other fish to fry, get back at me later Slime.

giphy.gif
you dewds is noodles I got more ziti to bake

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you don't think they've slowed up production on all X-Men products including the comics themselves then this is going nowhere it's a known fact.. watch collider videos, watch any other source of comic book movie information. You cant find X-Men character shyt anywhere. Maybe with Deadpool they will bite the bullet and try to get back in the game but their diminishing attempts have been going on for years now since Disney bought Marvel.
Yea I was including deadpool in with xmen. The uncanny xmen have definitely been reduced. They even now are releasing uncanny inhumans and took that away from xmen

But deadpool has actually been improved.