Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It's not going to make more over the next few weeks? especially worldwide? It's going to be stuck on 829 forever? :ohhh:
idk but i do know its not 900 now also stop it..the all time highest grossing film worldwide top 15 is this : NO BVS

1 2009 Avatar
2 1997 Titanic
3 2015 Star Wars Ep. VII: The Force Awakens
4 2015 Jurassic World
5 2012 The Avengers
6 2015 Furious 7
7 2015 The Avengers: Age of Ultron
8 2011 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
9 2013 Frozen
10 2013 Iron Man 3
11 2015 Minions
12 2003 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
13 2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon
14 2012 Skyfall
15 2014 Transformers: Age of Extinction

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
idk but i do know its not 900 now also stop it..the all time highest grossing film worldwide top 15 is

I know what the all-time numbers are. I said it's stupid that if a film don't crack the top 15 then people say it's a fail, right now it's the 7th highest grossing comic book movie all time and will probably settle in at 6th behind the two Avengers movies, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises and IM3

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
He's not right it's based on assumption for one and two you are incorrect because Disney has been stopping the manufacturing of new X-Men products in an attempt to diminish the value of the characters.. Problem is.. it hasn't worked. Deadpool is bigger than ever.

:sas1:

Deadpool has been all over the universe, even on an avengers squad! True that they have no interest in x-men, but those books were becoming less popular. And singer x-men has little in common with Cyke and his crew of killers, so I'm not sure it matters. Maybe if Singer wasn't making mystique movies with the same Magneto good guy/bad guy flip over and over they'd be pushing them a bit more.

But end of the day? It's a business, why would I be boosting a IP that I sold for scraps and get nothing from when I can push what I control and profit from? Fox better come up off of fucjing up F4 over and over so we can get Dr. Doom in the MCU.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead: this was made before they started filming the movie

Holy shyt!!!!!!:damn::wow:

Batman got stabbed by his lady friend when she was right next to him:lolbron:

He punched the Joker over and over and all the Joker did was just laugh at him:russ:

Bane broke his back, matter fact he NEVER got a W from him:pachaha:

And Catwoman was the actual person that saved him and defeated Bane:bryan:

Alfred had to save him from his own burning house:heh:

GOOOOOOOOOD LORD THAT WAS VULGER!!!!!!!:huhldup:

THAT ETHER!!!!!!!!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

He punched the Joker over and over and all the Joker did was just laugh at him:russ:

he ain't have to come at neck like that! :sadcam:

Daps
In a parellel universe somewhere this movie was a huge hit. warners was over the moon about its performance and the movie made well over a billion dollars. it didn't lose to a terribly received Melissa McCarthy movie in only its 3rd week and it crushed the competition going into the summer. henry cavill went from being an unrecognizable d-list celebrity to being a big time superstar with a legion of fans. zach snyder was hailed as a visionary and one of the premier blockbuster filmmakers of his time, earning the adoration and respect of the film community. and the anticipation going into justice league was at an absolute fever pitch.

some of the users here live in that universe.
:lolbron: I giggled.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in this reality the movie was a HUGE hit..wtf is dude smoking? !...800mil with more to come isnt some failure..cats on here are weird as hell...did you expect it to make 400mil every weekend for the next 3 years? Movies have a gradual decline, why would this movie be any different....in what world does a movie sitting damn near a bil equal failure?...how do you measure your success in the real world? By how many nikkas(critics) give you props or by your banks account? I think WB/DC will be ok...nikkas been here since opening weekend praying for this movie to fail..and it just keeps collecting...its a beautiful thing

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nothing in that video was funny you idiot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in this reality the movie was a HUGE hit..wtf is dude smoking? !...800mil with more to come isnt some failure..cats on here are weird as hell...did you expect it to make 400mil every weekend for the next 3 years? Movies have a gradual decline, why would this movie be any different....in what world does a movie sitting damn near a bil equal failure?...how do you measure your success in the real world? By how many nikkas(critics) give you props or by your banks account? I think WB/DC will be ok...nikkas been here since opening weekend praying for this movie to fail..and it just keeps collecting...its a beautiful thing

Nikkaz only saying it's a failure because if done right, should've hit 1.3-1.5 Bill

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkaz only saying it's a failure because if done right, should've hit 1.3-1.5 Bill
Done right according to who? So since some nikkas on the Coli didnt like it, its a failure? Aint no movie guaranteed a billion..and it still earning...If I had the time to put together a list of what this movie wasnt supposed to do, shyt would be comical...its the same dudes that were hating before it came out, hated opening weekend and still hating now 830mil later...