Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I won't speak on the quality of Civil war because I haven't seen it but I will say you judging the movie on a few out context clips makes your agenda clear. This thread however is about numbers and those don't lie.

You're right. Numbers don't lie. This has made more money than 9 of the 12 MCU films thus far. It's the 2nd DC movie in this expanded universe. They are well ahead of schedule. :manny:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
since I got outta jail I tried to see it but I was getting too drunk and bounced outta the theater

haven't had a chance to go back

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're right. Numbers don't lie. This has made more money than 9 of the 12 MCU films thus far. It's the 2nd DC movie in this expanded universe. They are well ahead of schedule. :manny:

Yea.... I guess it was smart of them to run from Cap 3 and push this film up.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm seeing MCU stans trying to spin Deadpool as an L for DC but it's clearly an L for Marvel. FOX did $800M with Deadpool and Marvel won't see a dime from it nor will Marvel be getting those rights back so... yeah that's a giant L right there

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
sit yo 2 dollar ass down son

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm seeing MCU stans trying to spin Deadpool as an L for DC but it's clearly an L for Marvel. FOX did $800M with Deadpool and Marvel won't see a dime from it nor will Marvel be getting those rights back so... yeah that's a giant L right there

Marvel don't need that money :lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Deadpool budget alone is a L for everybody with how much it made especially with no china release
Cw gonna need a shyt load to compete with that

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:comeon: None of these studios NEED anything but it's kinda funny how this character nobody knew 10 years ago does $800 milly and Marvel ain't seeing none of the profits. In fact, if they wanted to enjoy the film, they'd have to pay IMAX prices just like everyone else :lolbron:

Na thats not true.... Marvel makes a little money off those films:mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nah and if that was true they wouldn't go through lengths to try to sabotage the X-Men and Deadpool comics :mjlol:

Fox and Sony must compensate Marvel in order to use Marvel's intellectual properties. If any company were to use Marvel's characters without paying for them, Disney lawyers could and would sue the company for copyright infringement.

I think youre getting our sabotage confused, its FF they beef heavy with, never heard of them trynna sabotage Xmen and Deadpool.

And they doing it to A) be petty and B) because Marvel would much prefer to be making these films themselves because they would have greater control of the films' quality, they could have characters appearing in each other's films, and ultimately make even more money for themselves.