Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Any way YOU spin it... a billion is a billion.

Now that's it's clear this movie will cruise past 900 million with ease folks like you are moving goalpost. Its like 40 million away from deadpool domestically too and will pass deadpools domestic total in the next few weeks as well. Im sure yall are setting up new goal post already. Never seen folks so butt hurt over a movie making money.
exactly

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Now that's it's clear this movie will cruise past 900 million with ease folks like you are moving goalpost. Its like 40 million away from deadpool domestically too and will pass deadpools domestic total in the next few weeks as well. Im sure yall are setting up new goal post already. Never seen folks so butt hurt over a movie making money.

I've been saying this would hit a billion since day one, breh. It's the struggle to get there which is insane and nothing will change that.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
BbK7k0I.png
we off that. It is what it is.

That Blu-ray is a must get though :manny:
Got mine pre-ordered already. :yeshrug:

Looking forward to seeing how the extra scenes help shape the movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

i already told you in the other thread its not passing deadpools domestic numbers bruh..barely made 9 mill this past weekend, probably another 5 next weekend and be under 1 mill after that...it'll end up under 330 domestically. only way it'll pas deadpool is when its re-released, but right now, it has no shot to pass deadpool.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i already told you in the other thread its not passing deadpools domestic numbers bruh..barely made 9 mill this past weekend, probably another 5 next weekend and be under 1 mill after that...it'll end up under 330 domestically. only way it'll pas deadpool is when its re-released, but right now, it has no shot to pass deadpool.
who gives a f*ck about domestic numbers though like i've been saying since forever

you think the money in europe or china is different than the $ stateside?

it's all about the WW cumulative

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
who gives a f*ck about domestic numbers though like i've been saying since forever

you think the money in europe or china is different than the $ stateside?

it's all about the WW cumulative
:manny: im just correcting dude, keeps thinking it's gonna catch Deadpool here but it's not. And WW it's looking like it won't hit 900. Maybe top out around 875. Possibly less. So it's not hitting a billion either.

:manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:manny: im just correcting dude, keeps thinking it's gonna catch Deadpool here but it's not. And WW it's looking like it won't hit 900. Maybe top out around 875. Possibly less. So it's not hitting a billion either.

:manny:
I may be wrong but I feel like you're the same poster who said it'll only make 830 WW :patrice:

If I'm wrong then ignore this :whoa:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Deadpool is not MCU. It's FOX.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I may be wrong but I feel like you're the same poster who said it'll only make 830 WW :patrice:

If I'm wrong then ignore this :whoa:
nah originally, i thought it would've done 1.2 billion...but its only at 830 now so whomever guessed that wasn't far off.

i did tell dude last week it wouldnt catch deadpool here, and hes adamant it will, but these numbers falling so hard it has no chance until a re-release.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadpool is not MCU. It's FOX.
Your absolutely right, the MCU film people were saying this was going to destroy last year was Age of Ultron. Since that goal is laughable at this point people are holding on to the #1 comic book movie of the year thing, which puts it in direct competition with the only other comic book movie released so far this year Deadpool. Once Civil War is released if it passes this in numbers then they will hold on to it making a billion, if it does, in order to say it's not a disappointment even though it clearly fell below expectations.:sas2:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Your absolutely right, the MCU film people were saying this was going to destroy last year was Age of Ultron. Since that goal is laughable at this point people are holding on to the #1 comic book movie of the year thing, which puts it in direct competition with the only other comic book movie released so far this year Deadpool. Once Civil War is released if it passes this in numbers then they will hold on to it making a billion, if it does, in order to say it's not a disappointment even though it clearly fell below expectations.:sas2:

CW is gonna reveal a lot of corruption. I saw some clips, and let's say that I would rather watch Winter Soldier again...CW is better than that Antman/AoU/Ironman 3 nonsense, but that's it.