Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE’ JUST MISSED ANOTHER EMBARRASSING TARGET

APRIL 16, 2016
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice just missed another embarrassing box office target in its fourth full weekend.
In addition to crashing hard on its Friday take — along with the poorly-reviewed Melissa McCarthy film The Boss, which beat it last week — it appears that the superhero mashup will be unable to overtake a minor Marvel character’s film in U.S. box office.
According to the box office tracking site Box Office Mojo, Batman v Superman has only grossed $304 million domestically as of Friday (April 15).
Furthermore, a look at the dailies reveals that after opening on March 25 to an impressive $81 million that included some early Thursday ticketing, the film crashed to $50 million in Saturday showings and $33 million in Sunday gate, totaling $164 million for its opening weekend.
Now look at weekend No. 2 (April 1-3).

Here you will see a combined Friday/Saturday/Sunday total of just $51.3 million, a weekend-to-weekend drop of around 70 percent.
Along with the weekday totals, this placed Batman v Superman at $260.4 million overall.
Since that second weekend, the film has only managed to gross $43.6 million over the course of two Monday through Thursday runs, one full weekend, and a second Friday gross.

http://www.inquisitr.com/ .. Q4KAaUsrftE.99

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Why is this thread 70 pages ?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:francis: It's not hitting a billion fam. It's suck but it's the truth. Sucide Squad won't make as much money but it will at least put the DCEU in a favorable light again.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
If it does i'm sure it will but damn you gotta re-release the movie again just to try to get your magic number cuz the first wasn't getting there. With two of the biggest icons in comics period. And WW too. smh
who cares how you get it as long as you do?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
it will fo sho when that 3 hour r rated cut hits the theaters :banderas:

the movie has already kinda proven it's got no legs whatsoever, so the repeat viewings probably haven't been there. the new cut would just be a longer version of a movie nobody is paying to see as it is.

i see only the most hardcore fans going, would probably make them like an additional 3-5-million at best. 10 million would be really stretching it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Say a movie that's made $830M so far a movie that "nobody paid to see" brehs. I guess only bout 40 movies in history people saw then :what:

i meant a movie nobody is paying to see now.

you really think there's millions out of people out there are gonna pay to see this movie AGAIN?

millions???