Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
okay so why did iron man 3 make more? it was just iron man.
now a movie starring D list heroes (in horrible movies according to these guys) and black panther ( :mjlol: like black panther is really gonna draw people to theaters, black people dont even know who he is) is supposed to do better than batman and superman :mjlol: a couple months ago they would have laughed at that, now its expected that a batman and superman movie does worse than "avengers 2.5" :mjlol:

tumblr_m8odr1hTE61rp4lezo1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
okay so why did iron man 3 make more? it was just iron man.

It was the first film after Avengers. Everyone knows about the Post-Avengers bump. It's common knowledge. People wanted to see where the MCU would go. Thor Dark World didn't make anywhere close. Guardians didn't make anywhere close. Neither did Winter Soldier.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
now a movie starring D list heroes (in horrible movies according to these guys) and black panther ( :mjlol: like black panther is really gonna draw people to theaters, black people dont even know who he is) is supposed to do better than batman and superman :mjlol: a couple months ago they would have laughed at that, now its expected that a batman and superman movie does worse than "avengers 2.5" :mjlol:

tumblr_m8odr1hTE61rp4lezo1_400.gif

bro, it's insane. it really is. and we're insane for trying to reason with them.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It was the first film after Avengers. Everyone knows about the Post-Avengers bump. It's common knowledge. People wanted to see where the MCU would go.

okay so why did avengers make so much money?

give me one good reason why marvel's superhero movies can make over a billion but dc's biggest superhero movie EVER featuring the two biggest properties EVER couldn't.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
okay so why did avengers make so much money?

give me one good reason why marvel's superhero movies can make over a billion but dc's biggest superhero movie EVER featuring the two biggest properties EVER couldn't.

You keep asking questions to where I already provided answers. The MCU didn't have any movie hit a billion until it was like 6-7 films deep. Harry Potter DH2 was like the 8th or 9th film however many is in that series.

Nobody expected the 2nd DC movie to do more than a billion. Everyone said it would be right at a billion and it looks like that's where it will be. You are moving the goalposts and looking foolish in the process :mjlol:

If this movie were to do 1.3 billion or above only like 4-5 movies in history have ever done that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nobody expected the 2nd DC movie to do more than a billion.

why should it matter if it's only the 2nd movie?

i thought everyone already knew these characters?

edit: and yes mostly everyone here, even some of the users copping pleas, thought this would do over a billion.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@wire28
@Kill Dat Noize

Explain why Avengers: Age of Ultron couldn't beat out Furious 7 last year or Jurassic World. They both shyt on the Avengers sequel, come explain yourselves :mjlol:

I thought all that "build up" for the MCU was supposed to do bigger numbers than these quick "cash grabs" as you called them lol

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
why should it matter if it's only the 2nd movie?

i thought everyone already knew these characters?
:ohhh: :wow:
thats why they didnt need to follow marvels formula right :jbhmm: because everybody already knows these american icons unlike marvels d listers :jbhmm: these nikkas back peddling better than deion primetime sanders out chea :russ:

@wire28
@Kill Dat Noize

Explain why Avengers: Age of Ultron couldn't beat out Furious 7 last year or Jurassic World. They both shyt on the Avengers sequel, come explain yourselves :mjlol:
because it was a movie starring a bunch of unknown D list comic characters

now explain why a movie starring the two most recognizable characters that literally span generations on paper and film is on pace to be Iron Man 3 :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
simple, it wasn't very good.

and yet even their c-effort will make more than this pile of garbage.

Yeah, their 12th movie and they were outpaced by Dinosaurs and Vin Diesel, so take the L. :mjlol:

To @wire28 "point" about everyone knows these heroes and they didn't need to do origins, that's absolutely true. Batman affords DC the luxury of not having to retell his story. Wonder Woman is getting an origin, so I'm not even sure where he's trying to go with that

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You keep asking questions to where I already provided answers. The MCU didn't have any movie hit a billion until it was like 6-7 films deep. Harry Potter DH2 was like the 8th or 9th film however many is in that series.

Nobody expected the 2nd DC movie to do more than a billion. Everyone said it would be right at a billion and it looks like that's where it will be. You are moving the goalposts and looking foolish in the process :mjlol:

If this movie were to do 1.3 billion or above only like 4-5 movies in history have ever done that.

I don't understand this whole "multiple sequels deep so of course it made more money" angle.

Harry Potter was huge because it was the 2-part series finale.

The MCU billion dollar film was the first Avengers movie.

Do other franchises really make more money as they go?

So now we're going to pretend that Captain America and Iron Man and Hulk shouldn't be making more than the Fast series which had no history prior to 2001

:laff:

But you can say that about BvS and countless other movies :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, their 12th movie and they were outpaced by Dinosaurs and Vin Diesel, so take the L. :mjlol:

isn't this technically like the 8th batman movie and the 7th superman movie. does it even matter? even though it still made more money than bvs?:dwillhuh:

got out me out here debating against the joker, no rhyme or reason to anything he says. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't know what it would take for them to admit they screwed up :dwillhuh:

imagine a future where...

- it grosses under a billion
- it makes less than deadpool in the states
- snyder is fired
- terrio is gone
- cavill is recast
- justice league is delayed
- future movies more upbeat

and yet these warner jihadists would be there arguing :whoa:"this is how they planned it"