Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
When you think about it the movie didn't have that many sfx outside the climax. The budget might be drastically overblown. Definitely possible they're in the green already.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You bringing up Furious 7 again is a weird one because 1. I'm the biggest Fast fan on this board so you're not exactly ruining my day with that talk and 2. Furious 7 outsold Age of Ultron :mjlol:
not trying to ruin your day, its just weird it was all jokes when AOU made less than FF7. But now Batman and friends dawn of justice may not even make more than AOU and is currently in financial free fall right now :jbhmm: im just wondering why this isnt as funny :jbhmm:

just weird how all of a sudden standards are lowered and hands are held gently for the two most well known comic icons in american history :jbhmm:

the goalposts are moving so much its hard to keep up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the goalposts are moving so much its hard to keep up

they are moving because you're moving them. Nobody predicted the 2nd movie in this universe to do $1.4B or above. It took Marvel like 6 movies to get there with Avengers. It took Harry Potter like 8 movies to get there. People said it'd make a billion, nobody said it'd be the 3rd highest grossing movie ever. :pachaha:

I don't I didn't say that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
they are moving because you're moving them. Nobody predicted the 2nd movie in this universe to do $1.4B or above. It took Marvel like 6 movies to get there with Avengers. It took Harry Potter like 8 movies to get there. People said it'd make a billion, nobody said it'd be the 3rd highest grossing movie ever. :pachaha:

I don't I didn't say that.
it took marvel six movies to get there because they had to build fan loyalty from good product after good product with no name characters. same with harry potter. batman was just in a record breaking trilogy and superman is superman. this was supposed to be the pinnacle of comic book movies to date, your underselling of the expectations of the film now that it is crashing is cute but not the reality of what the suits wanted or what should have happened

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this was supposed to be the pinnacle of comic book movies to date, your underselling of the expectations of the film now that it is crashing is cute but not the reality of what the suits wanted or what should have happened

:mjlol: hold up. So it's at $700M worldwide after ten days. It's going to get to the billion or very close on either side of it. Show me where someone said it would do MORE than that? It's something you created in this thread to spin the WW numbers I guess :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Corny marvel fans taking that L picking a fight that made them look dumb in the end.

Ain't no beef but y'all popped off on some goofy shyt and now shyt looking quiet.

Marvel is attached to 41 films I think ever released and like 31 of these films are trash.

Stfu and support all comic book films ain't no beef you dumb asses :camby:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: hold up. So it's at $700M worldwide after ten days. It's going to get to the billion or very close on either side of it. Show me where someone said it would do MORE than that? It's something you created in this thread to spin the WW numbers I guess :manny:
:russ: so all of a sudden a real comic book movie (as we were told for months), the proof that marvel was garbage, is supposed to make iron man 3 money :mjlol: a kiddy, comedy hour film many of you all said was shyt that nobody liked :mjlol:

we had to listen to you all hype BvS up for months (whilst simultaneously shytting on marvel because their product and the people that enjoy them stayed on yall minds for some reason [mostly inferiority complex with a dash of just wanting to be contrarian] ) and now all of a sudden the goal was IM3 numbers (at best) :laff: