Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This is Batman and Superman. It's an event blockbuster. This isn't Thor 2. These are the 2 biggest characters in comic book lore. Everyone and their mother love Batman. Most people love Superman. This is the first time they've been in a live action movie together + the first on screen portrayal of Wonder Woman. This is the jumpoff for an entire DC Comics movie universe... this movie should have $1.5 fukkin billion dollars. This had everything going for it to be one of the biggest movies of all time.

Batman and Superman are bigger than any 2 characters Marvel has. They're arguably the biggest 2 characters anyone has... It doesn't matter if this is the first or the 12th movie in the series.

Why are we arguing this? This movie has been a disappointment across the board and it's a damn shame. Blame Snyder, blame marketing, blame whoever, they aren't clearing the type of money they should have. $50 something this weekend is only gonna keep dropping and there are no more big market releases.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjlol: at anyone saying this doesn't need to make a billion. It needs to make a billion AT MINIMUM. If you believe some of the numbers for marketing and production cost it might need to make a billion to break even...

And you think that is what WB and DC spent all these years building all this hype for...to break even :mjlol:

This is the point where the bad reviews are going to start hurting the movie...it was never going to hurt it opening weekend...those people were going to see it regardless...it wasn't going to hurt it much this weekend...those same people were going to see the movie again regardless...now that group of is satisfied and the only people left are people who were on the fence about it or not going to see it anyway...and these are the two largest groups of people influenced by reviews...

It's got one more month to churn out some money...civil war and AOP are coming in May and it sure as shyt won't be making any money against those movies...

Should have released it earlier...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol: at anyone saying this doesn't need to make a billion. It needs to make a billion AT MINIMUM. If you believe some of the numbers for marketing and production cost it might need to make a billion to break even...

And you think that is what WB and DC spent all these years building all this hype for...to break even :mjlol:

This is the point where the bad reviews are going to start hurting the movie...it was never going to hurt it opening weekend...those people were going to see it regardless...it wasn't going to hurt it much this weekend...those same people were going to see the movie again regardless...now that group of is satisfied and the only people left are people who were on the fence about it or not going to see it anyway...and these are the two largest groups of people influenced by reviews...

It's got one more month to churn out some money...civil war and AOP are coming in May and it sure as shyt won't be making any money against those movies...

Jungle book might beat it over 3 day weekend it's getting good reviews shyt do look good too :ohhh:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I don't believe for a second the film needs 900m to 1b to break even, that's just dumb even if it is Batman and Superman.

I believe they think this film will make 1b and their break even is 800m, sounds a lot more logical.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Oh, yeah it's a wrap for Wonder Woman too.:francis:

It might be better received critically but box office wise it won't do too well unless they move the date.

Comes out the same week as Transformers 5, a week before Despicable Me 3, and 2 weeks before the new Spider-Man.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

It might be better received critically but box office wise it won't do too well unless they move the date.

Comes out the same week as Transformers 5, a week before Despicable Me 3, and 2 weeks before the new Spider-Man.
They definitely going to move it but WW will make bank regardless. It's here first movie ever

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
They definitely going to move it but WW will make bank regardless. It's here first movie ever
I hope so, even though it may come across as me shytting on DC and trolling sometimes, I really want this DC Cinematic Universe to work out.

I can admit I didn't like BVS, but I really enjoyed MOS and like it more after rewatching it a few times.

I grew up on that godly DC animation so I hope WB don't fukk it up on the big screen.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

It was released before the end of March. That was plenty early bruh, these films are built to make the majority of their money in the first two weeks. Three weeks this film had and if it was a home run like it shouldve been it would be well above 300 domestic right now. ..it had until April 15th to kill it at the box office. At that point the jungle book takes over. It has one more weekend to churn out good numbers and thats this weekend. After that its making bread crumbs until civil war drops. And Xmen doesn't come out until the end of May.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

nice avatar. dig that chick

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

I got faith in the movie but goddamn, that's a terrible window for it to drop in.