Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Seriously... ANY studio would do cartwheels over a film making nearly 700M in just a week.
I mean I could see the glee from these dudes if this was the second month but this is the second week :pachaha:

I would give up all my coli cash if this movie doesn't pull a billion, hell it might do 1.1 :mjpls:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I mean I could see the glee from these dudes if this was the second month but this is the second week :pachaha:

I would give up all my coli cash if this movie doesn't pull a billion, hell it might do 1.1 :mjpls:
cuz it makes no sense... this movie made 420m in 4 days... then made 300m in the following 4 days

what;s to be upset about?

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
0ooIi0z.png

LBaWIBR.png

kBYrB8V.png

7ELUo5M.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Seriously... ANY studio would do cartwheels over a film making nearly 700M in just a week.
Yah they would. But at this point, the marvel stans will just say it barley hit a billy. And if it doesn't then it will still get shytted on to no end on this forum anyway.

I'm done shytting on it. I was disappointed with the movie and that's that. Ill see it again maybe soon.

But to hit a billion, it needs at least another 75 million here in the states, but looks like it may fall short of that. And over 200-250 over seas. Gonna be close.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Yah they would. But at this point, the marvel stans will just say it barley hit a billy. And if it doesn't then it will still get shytted on to no end on this forum anyway.

I'm done shytting on it. I was disappointed with the movie and that's that. Ill see it again maybe soon.

But to hit a billion, it needs at least another 75 million here in the states, but looks like it may fall short of that. And over 200-250 over seas. Gonna be close.
And if it does hit a billion the argument will be "It should have done 1.5". Let's be honest, there's no winning for this film on this forum regardless of how much it makes at the end :yeshrug:

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
*COUGH*

Internationally, Batman v Superman added an estimated $85 million this weekend as its worldwide cume now climbs to $682.8 million. From a worldwide perspective, the film has already surpassed the entire global returns from films such as Man of Steel ($668m), Thor: The Dark World ($644.6m), Iron Man 2 ($623.9m) and Iron Man ($585.2m)

*COUGH*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
because the equivalent is saying jordan put up 15 points tonight any coach would be happy to get a solid contribution from their starter

well uh this is THE premier player, they are supposed to be dropping 25-30 points. i know yall are trying to soften the blow but no suit upstairs in their office is doing cartwheels over a property that should be #1 all time charting in IM3 range

And if it does hit a billion the argument will be "It should have done 1.5". Let's be honest, there's no winning for this film on this forum regardless of how much it makes at the end :yeshrug:
the argument here a couple months ago was that AOU was a failure because it couldnt beat Avengers 1 :jbhmm: so if BvS cant beat a team of Dlist comic characters what does that mean :jbhmm:

is it oochie wally or one mic?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
dropped 80% in its second week, and has opened everywhere. there won't be much more money to make. what's so hard to get here? WB isn't happy right now. Congrats on passing a crappy Superman movie with another Superman movie that added fukkin Batman and the first on screen portrayal of Wonder Woman though.

You think WB is pumped to throw $200 behind a Flash movie now? Aquaman? no chance. I wanna see those though