Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I still think will be viewed as one of the most underrated cbm years from now :ohlawd:

However, I'll humor you..

:heh:

E6hN75i.png
:dead:

"...I could've been a contender. " :mjcry:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
One of the biggest declines in Superhero movie history. Damn, and with Jungle Book out in 2 weeks, it's over for this. This shyt was very front loaded, and won't have hardly any repeat viewings.

Edit: it's a very good chance this won't hit a billion. WB is very disappointed with this.
Probably won't hit 900

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did critics or word of mouth kill this movie?:jbhmm:

It has to be word of mouth. Maybe a mix of both.

Despite it making good money, it's still a failure.

The first 2 superheroes ever created, that have been around for 75+ years, in a movie together for the first time in this age of entertainment wonder should have cracked at least 75-80 mil a WEEK after it's release.

They may do well with BR/DVD/Digital sales, unless it's the highest bootleg downloaded movie. :heh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm gonna be honest. I might be a Negative Nancy from time to time but I never imagined there was a chance that this might not hit a billi. I still think it can/will but the fact it might be a struggle is insane for a movie of this caliber.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna be honest. I might be a Negative Nancy from time to time but I never imagined there was a chance that this might not hit a billi. I still think it can/will but the fact it might be a struggle is insane for a movie of this caliber.
They Snyder'd out :to:

Even MIchael Bay still gets the Billion though :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How do they fukk this up, the story's already written for them.

fukk, it's already been done. Dark Knight Returns, it's on Netflix.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is the 2nd movie in the universe and it's going to still do a billion which we all expected. The Drop off was expected, deadline just released an article saying at minimum they expect to profit over $200M. What's the issue? Some mad marvel stans and maybe a couple suits who had unrealistic expectations :mjlol: