Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i didn't even think of that at the time, but you're right.

seriously though, Batfrigginman v. Motherfukking Superman should have cleared $1.5 bil without a problem. Fast fukkin 7 made more than that. This is a massive failure
your life is a massive failure conz

photoshopping tech9 into a pic with you and your cousin is a massive failure

bvs however, is not

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i didn't even think of that at the time, but you're right.

seriously though, Batfrigginman v. Motherfukking Superman should have cleared $1.5 bil without a problem. Fast fukkin 7 made more than that. This is a massive failure
don't be a jaaaaaagoff

it took the franchises lead to DIE in real life for that to happen

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
i've asked this before. what's worse, a dumb movie that knows it is dumb or a dumb movie that poses around like it's smart.
I mean I don't think BvS is dumb. It was just edited poorly which is why everyone, even people who don't like it are still excited for the uncut version.

My point is that WB and Snyder should at the very least should be given credit for trying to be creative when:

Marvel: Given us 10 movies with pretty much the same formula

SW: TFA was basically the same movie as Epi 4

JW: Basically the same movie as original.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
They didn't expect this to outgross Avengers or they wouldn't of put it in the month of March. It would of been a Summer release. They wanted to hold serve from "Dark Knight Rises" or do better. They also wanted to set up "Justice League" without doing the 1,000 solo movies that Marvel did and they did that. The reason they released it in March because there internals were already telling them it would do good but not earth shattering. They went with March so they could still get the headlines (Biggest March Opening Ever, Biggest Global Comic Book Movie Ever, Biggest March Monday Ever)

A Summer Release would likely not net any Box Office Records outside a few because Summer records are way harder to break. So honestly I believe there expectations were guarded because Batman and Superman were rebooted. Had Bale came back and these numbers happen I would agree with your point (Rumors are they offered Bale 50 Million but he said No) Again how can it be an "L" when it's the 2nd Film? And it's already putting up numbers with the highest grossing Marvel and DC movies of the past? Reguardless of it being the 2 Biggest heroes nobody knew Ben Affleck as Batman 2 years ago and Henry is a Brand New Superman when most people STILL considerer Reeves the definitive Superman in History till this day. As long as it does 1 Billion globally they will be fine with the hope "Justice League" increases.

feminism bad weather netflix and chill plus march madness :troll:

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
:cape:
i find it absolutely hilarious the usual marvel stan suspects have been no where near this thread since the monday #s dropped

not a 1

where you @TheGodling @jayshiggs @Ethnic Vagina Finder @thekidvoodoo @TMNT4000 @loyola llothta @Kill Dat Noize @wire28

45m on a f*cking monday brehs :blessed:

:ufdup:
Hey breh, just in case you thought I was gone.

NEVER fukkING DOUBT DA GAWD WHEN HE SPEAKS!!!
:ahh:

Saturday Update: Warner Bros. reports this morning that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice easily led the way again on Friday as expected. DC's superhero showdown was off a sharp 81 percent from opening day last week to $15.35 million yesterday, giving the film an overall eight-day domestic haul of $224.42 million. By comparison, the movie is now tracking 24 percent ahead of the pace of Man of Steel, 3 percent behind Iron Man 3, 7.5 percent behind The Dark Knight Rises, and 13 percent behind Avengers: Age of Ultron. BoxOffice is projecting a sophomore weekend tally around $48.5 million.

BoxOffice® — NORTH AMERICA: Weekend Estimates: 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Drops Sharply to $48.5M Second Weekend; 'Zootopia' Still Strong w/ $19.5M; 'God's Not Dead 2' Bows to $8.5M; 'Meet the Blacks' Eyes $4.1MBoxOffice® — News

Some of you all better go see that movie 6 times today. It needs your help. :cape:

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean I don't think BvS is dumb. It was just edited poorly which is why everyone, even people who don't like it are still excited for the uncut version.

My point is that WB and Snyder should at the very least should be given credit for trying to be creative when:

not guaranteeing it's going to be good, but civil war is disney/marvel's version of the same story and i can all but promise you it's going to be a more intellectual and entertaining movie.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
not guaranteeing it's going to be good, but civil war is disney/marvel's version of the same story and i can all but promise you it's going to be a more intellectual and entertaining movie.
We'll see, but you're probably right. I fukk with universe DC is putting together more than Marvel though. They just need better execution. David Ayer should give it to them

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

This article proves BvS was not dumb, just had some execution problems

Zack Snyder Loves Superman, And 'Batman V Superman' Proves It

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow:

all that early shyt talking from OP aka random troll #33 and the two greatest super heroes are battling it out with Zootopia :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Me and my kid watching the Dark Knight
I swear this guys troll game is getting better everyday
Said Green Goblin in Spider Man is a better villain than Mr.J :russ:

How old should I wait to put my son onto the Coli? Lol

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:wow:

all that early shyt talking from OP aka random troll #33 and the two greatest super heroes are battling it out with Zootopia :mjlol:
I went to buy matinee tickets earlier with the fam and shyt was sold out, while I tried to reserve some for tomorrow some old lady was like why I heard the movie is bad:sadcam:

Them fukk nikka critics really killed this movie but I'm still gone see it and be ready for the Stan Wars and trolling of the coming months :demonic: