Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
One of the biggest declines in Superhero movie history. Damn, and with Jungle Book out in 2 weeks, it's over for this. This shyt was very front loaded, and won't have hardly any repeat viewings.

Edit: it's a very good chance this won't hit a billion. WB is very disappointed with this.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
But but but Mr. Llothta you dont know what the fuk you talking about who cares about U.S & China

But but but...I told you so @Yo Yo Ma you can still join the team

@TMNT4000 come see this shyt:laff:

im looking at the overall picture, its going to struggle to make billion plus its under performing in china and domestically breh. yes, it did 400+ Globally because BVS opened in all markets simultaneously. films rarely do simultaneous domestic and international releases, i cant even name one so we cant compare to see if 400m is really "good" in the context

i highlight US & China because its the two biggest market which showing low domestic number $160 million+ and flopping in china. So in the US it's little over 160 million and 275 million oversea(less than 60 million in china).

now, Grossing? ahh no its the biggest opening weekend for a superhero movie tho it's not that impressive when you actually look at it, if you add all of the opening weekends of AoU, you get about 580 million

:mjcry:alright let me get this straight this trash film is breaking more imaginer imaginary "records" that nobody cares, just to make hype-beast headlines . Ol highest grossing monday afternoon after three moon eclipse the day before a tree fall in Twin Falls, Idaho. bbb-but but but that count for something right...yeah its called modern day marketing AkA the biggest monday in march that opened in all market worldwide at the same time(which is rare) not just domestic while IM3 still beat them in domestic opening

:mjlol: you can have your transformers tier movies we eating good around here no need to grasp at straws. if you want to join the team we got a spot open

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Did critics or word of mouth kill this movie?:jbhmm:
word of mouth

its easier for the average joe to see their friends opinion than Larry Blogger's critique.

for instance, my facebook was littered with 6/10 ,6.5/10 (which sidenote made me be like damn i guess i gave it too high a rating :pachaha: ). thats multiple opinions usually from like minded people all in one stop

so its easy to say it was the critics, but people have been waiting to see this for years, its more likely they were turned off from their friends who were underwhelmed at the opening weekend

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Damn...shyt bout to get hot. Gotta tough this one out brehs :mjcry:
11t2gj.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
word of mouth

its easier for the average joe to see their friends opinion than Larry Blogger's critique.

for instance, my facebook was littered with 6/10 ,6.5/10 (which sidenote made me be like damn i guess i gave it too high a rating :pachaha: ). thats multiple opinions usually from like minded people all in one stop

so its easy to say it was the critics, but people have been waiting to see this for years, its more likely they were turned off from their friends who were underwhelmed at the opening weekend
I still think will be viewed as one of the most underrated cbm years from now :ohlawd:

However, I'll humor you..

:heh:

E6hN75i.png