Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Marvel fans shouldn't be cheering tbh.

BVS being a success would mean comic book movies could be successful for years to come. Now we can expect this era to end when Infinity War 2 comes out.

would it have been better if the movie had made 2 billion... giving WB no incentive to put out a quality film moving forward? :ld:

we're cheering because we see it as a wake up call. batman and superman movies will be made long after the superhero movie bubble bursts, this failure just means we are one step closer to a new creative team.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they got over zealous mentioning they were dropping a bluray with 30 more minutes and rated R. I told some friends about it and these nikkas was like aight ill wait for that then.

I was like whoops maybe i fukked up telling them that

:ohhh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
LEAVE BVS ALONE :damn:

chris-crocker-bawww-o.gif

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 dropped a whopping 72 percent in its second weekend

still made 1.3 bil

marvel stans got all types if excuses lmao

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 dropped a whopping 72 percent in its second weekend

still made 1.3 bil

It's Harry Potter breh. It's not expected to have the staying power of a superhero movie. What was Avengers or The Dark Knight's drop off percentage?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Marvel fans shouldn't be cheering tbh.

BVS being a success would mean comic book movies could be successful for years to come. Now we can expect this era to end when Infinity War 2 comes out.
But Deadpool and ant man made money "goal" . DC/WB is trying to take the shortcut and just force too many things in one film to play catch up , they don't carry about the finish product its all about money grab to them

I want zack in marvel

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
It's Harry Potter breh. It's not expected to have the staying power of a superhero movie. What was Avengers or The Dark Knight's drop off percentage?
who cares what the drop off is?

it's all about the total cumulative... i've been saying that from the 1st page

bvs will easily gross over a bil

book it

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

still made 1.3 bil

That movie had a 960 million dollar foreign gross. Bvs is not on track for that.

Sorry bruh. It ain't lookin too good.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
bvs is already more than a 3rd of the way there a week in, tf?
Yeah but that's because it was very frontloaded. It's already out everywhere and has had a major drop off not only domestically, but in China as well which is the biggest market next to North America.

Nothing is impossible but it's unlikely it hits a billion.