Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
This is the 2nd movie in the universe and it's going to still do a billion which we all expected. The Drop off was expected, deadline just released an article saying at minimum they expect to profit over $200M. What's the issue? Some mad marvel stans and maybe a couple suits who had unrealistic expectations :mjlol:

Damn dude just hold the L and keep it moving:stopitslime:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm gonna be honest. I might be a Negative Nancy from time to time but I never imagined there was a chance that this might not hit a billi. I still think it can/will but the fact it might be a struggle is insane for a movie of this caliber.
and we gonna have to remind a few brehs over and over of this if it becomes fact :sas1:

Damn dude just hold the L and keep it moving:stopitslime:
i :salute: them. they refuse to take the L

a few weeks from now.

"nobody expected a movie starring batman and superman to make a billion dollars, even though it dropped off a cliff after opening week it was still a massive success"

88f25073093c337ccb0da10a01625dca.png

How do they fukk this up, the story's already written for them.

fukk, it's already been done. Dark Knight Returns, it's on Netflix.
shyt it is? :ohhh: im fukkin around watching law and order svu reruns and was gonna flick on netflix and watch some batman, prolly the red hood one or something, i might have to fukk with that tho

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get how people expected this movie to be "fun" or why you would want it to be light and fun like the 90% of Marvel's trash.

Batman is a tortured soul, there's nothing fun about his shyt.

Superman is dealing with the weight on his shoulders. While this new approach isn't resonating well with some fans, the reinvention of the Reeves Superman is what killed Supes' in Superman Returns so they obviously had to go with a different approach.

Even though Superman is iconic, he isn't the same hero people clam for anymore. The world has changed and the Superman that saves cats from a tree ain't really hot no more.

Hell, even fans of Batman were tired of Nolan's approach by the end of TDR. WB was already dealing with an uphill batter.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It's going to be over $600m by the end of this weekend, maybe $650m. It'll be fine unless some suits wanted more then maybe Snyder feels the heat. You sound like clowns, read the deadline article, it's making a profit :what:
Breh its unlikely this hits a billion. Remember the movie opened damn near everywhere at the same time. It's very frontloaded and will have pretty much zero repeat business.

It will more than likely just break even.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Marvel fans shouldn't be cheering tbh.

BVS being a success would mean comic book movies could be successful for years to come. Now we can expect this era to end when Infinity War 2 comes out.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Breh its unlikely this hits a billion. Remember the movie opened damn near everywhere at the same time. It's very frontloaded and will have pretty much zero repeat business.

It will more than likely just break even.

Article posted earlier said they need to reach around $930m to even make a profit... :sadcam:

I want to see more DC movies... :sadcam: