Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was very disappointing.:yeshrug:

The vast majority of people I know think it sucked.:yeshrug:

I'd guess most people who wanted it to bomb wanted that because bad movies should bomb.:yeshrug:

There is far more overlap between DC and Marvel fans than you seem to think. I wanted BvS to succeed, but not if it's this mess.
Opinions vary..most people I know think it was a good movie...so thats a wash...I thought it was a great movie..70% of the audiences thought it was great...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I hate to interrupt the circle jerk, but the movie was still a massive disappointment critically. You guys seem to be happy about sales, but I don't know why that would mean anything to any of you. If anything, you should be upset people are rewarding mediocrity (at best), and encouraging more of it. What will you say when Justice League is just as bad as this? "Yay, more sales"?
The movie had its problems but personally I get a kick every time I read a new article about a record it has broke, we need a new player in this space to keep marvel honest. They stumbled epically with MoS but with BvS I see room for improvement. With goyer being gone and nolan's input being at an all time distance those are steps in the right direction moving forward

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you guys don't think it's kinda sad that you have to cape for Batman? fukkin Batman? He's arguably the most popular character from fukkin all literature. this movie is falling 65% this weekend already...

but I'm a Marvel stan and blah blah

I'm going Tuesday btw, so I will see it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
EDIT: Furious 7 sold more last year :mjlol:

Want fans to lose their shyt before posting a link :umad:

Also, Harry Potter still holds the record .. Batman AND Superman got beat by Harry Potter :mjlol:
Furious 7 is one of the highest grossing films of all time and made more than every marvel film other than the avengers which it only made 7 million less than.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you guys don't think it's kinda sad that you have to cape for Batman? fukkin Batman? He's arguably the most popular character from fukkin all literature. this movie is falling 65% this weekend already...

No,what's sad is the fact people have been praying for this movies downfall since it was first announced

So now that it's a huge success the fans are celebrating.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black Panther got Coogler. You already know thats gon be a classic :wow:

Creed :mjcry:

I actually want Coogler and Boseman to win with Black Panther for the sake of all black superhero films. Too bad only Panther came to existence when DC announced Cyborg. :snoop: